No announcement yet.

Xbox Project Scorpio - Your thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Endor on Battlefront 2 looks stunning, probably the best looking game I have seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

im not a million miles away from having the funds to get one of these as I have abandoned all plans on getting a new iPad so have a chunk of cex credit.

As it is the difference in quality with having a 4K tv is pretty big in my opinion.

Bearing in mind Iíll get £150 trade in at cex for my Xbox s is it worth the extra £300 to jump to an Xbox one x?

Comment

Just ordered a 55 LG oled now need to decide if I want to keep the order as it is a lot of money especially after getting the x and psvr

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
          im not a million miles away from having the funds to get one of these as I have abandoned all plans on getting a new iPad so have a chunk of cex credit.

As it is the difference in quality with having a 4K tv is pretty big in my opinion.

Bearing in mind Iíll get £150 trade in at cex for my Xbox s is it worth the extra £300 to jump to an Xbox one x?
          Im enjoying mine even though i only have a normal telly but would probably say stick with normal xbox as there isnt much you're missing out on right now. Give it a month or two and im sure you will be seeing a few decently priced bundles and will have more games that have added the 4k upgrades.
          Its a cracking piece of kit though and cant wait to upgrade my tv and see what all the 4k fuss is about ,plus the blu ray player is a great bonus, just need to buy one of those fancy dolby atmos soundbars and im set, just need to win the lottery!

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses

Yes! I have a PS4 pro and itís a struggle for me going back to that. I have been incredibly impressed with the Xbox One x. Feels like a new gen!!

Comment

Pixel - did you have a 4K tv prior to getting the Xbox x or did you get both at the same time?

only asking as I got a 4K tv a month or so ago and was impressed with the jump in visuals with that alone.

just trying to get some kind of idea how much of the improvement is to do with the tv and how much the Xbox x?

my plan is to wait until Easter time but Iím pretty impulsive so it will likely be xmas time.

hmmmm, maybe I should just move Oli in, problem solved!!

Comment

Working...
              X