Destiny 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny 2

Hi guys/girls, I'm looking to get a group to play through D2 campaign, raids etc. It would be nights Mon, Tues, Thurs 21:30 - 22:00pm for a few hours obviously on X1/X1X.

If we could put our GT's here who is available and willing to jump on would be cool, cheers.

Can you put me down as a maybe as although those nights are perfect for me. I generally start earlier and finish earlier. BlackstarMC1

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Im a bit hit and miss with evenings but will try and get on as much as possible, will be on most afternoons when it comes out. Missed out on raids and stuff on the first so would be great to get something going.

Comment

Destiny 2

Yep I'm in
        Firebugscotty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice one guys I'll add on xbl, hopefully we can get a full lobby/possibly 2 depending on numbers and get a party chat going. I enjoyed the first game but got bored pretty quick, found it tough going when on my own, and as you know a bit boring aswell like. I'm well looking forward to D2 after the beta though, and the more the merrier.

Comment

yes please pal.
            mvg zapiy

obviously not when i on shifts at work..

Comment

Just picked up the game and expansion pass and its installing now No work for me that week either so i will be on as much as i can and if anyone wants to join feel free to jump in my game or send me a message.

Comment

Apparently the servers are now live if you have received your physical copy early.

Comment

I have this en route from the rental shop on PS4 and young homer bought it on XB1 - so I have it twice (and I dont even rate it that highly - I dont dislike it but I thought it was made out to be way better than it was IYSWIM)

Comment

I had a quick play through the first level when I got home last night, and although it was what we got on the demo, its pretty cool. I haven't got around to adding any of you on xbox just yet as never had time, I will try add you all tonight.

Comment

Did a few last night. Feels like an old friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                        Did a few last night. Feels like an old friend

I thought I was your old friend

Comment

Ive made it to the second planet following the story and so far really loving it. Still the same old destiny but feels a lot more focused this time round which makes it much better for solo/pve stuff. Actually knowing what and why you are doing missions makes it much more enjoyable and doesnt feel like a repetitive grind. Just a shame they added in microtransactions that arent only cosmetic, just better not start selling exotics later on down the line!
                          Does anyone still use the old destiny MVG clan as they seem to be adding some really decent stuff for clans like banners and exclusive rewards and would be great to get one going when they make them available.

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
                            I thought I was your old friend

Yes but old in a different way

Comment

I tried 2 crucible matches and was 4th on both. Most people seem to be able to take me out before I get their shields down[emoji17]. Any tips would be appreciated. Not done any more mains since unlocking titan yesterday. I keep getting distracted which is a good sign for me

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X