Destiny 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
    you get the quest from a titan mission once youve finished the story and think you also need to be level 20 too with a high light level. How are you getting on with the story? Maybe get some strikes going next week if everyone fancies it?
    @Bowler told me about the Rat quest. Reckon finishing the Nightfall with 5 mins to spare the most difficult

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

I am knot even close to any of this yet. Level 15 power at about 150 and not finished IO. Will get up to speed when back in a few weeks and see where people are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the nightfall challenge could be a pain in the arse but might be worth a few goes before giving up Would love to give the raid a go but seeing as you need 6 players and at least 6-8 hours spare to complete the feckin thing im not sure its for me.
        Highly recommend picking up the merciless fusion rifle from xur if you can as its amazing against bosses!

Comment

Destiny 2

I would love to try a raid as never did on the first but will be a while before I am up to the level of one .

If it works like the first destiny you do not have to in one go you save at checkpoints but have a week to do

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
            I would love to try a raid as never did on the first but will be a while before I am up to the level of one .

If it works like the first destiny you do not have to in one go you save at checkpoints but have a week to do

Yes can anyone clarify how it works, as I imagine trying to coordinate a team over a week would be a nightmare. Can you save and go back to it?

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

Comment

found an article saying this...

If you quit out to a social space, while the game will technically keep your progress, you will be dropped right at the very start of the Raid, and have to complete this first Embarkment door opening sequence again to get back to where you were.

This means if you left before finishing the Bathing Pools, you must do the first section again - a little frustrating, but once you figure out how it works, you can blast through it in less than ten minutes.
              Alternatively, you can unlock the underbelly of the Leviathan in order to find a connected network that can take you to each Raid room via alternate means.
              The directions there are confusing, so the following four YouTube videos can explain it better than we can. Remember that you need to find your way into the underbelly using levers first, and to get to each section, you need to have unlocked their checkpoints. So if you haven't unlocked the Pleasure Gardens objective, you cannot get there - you will simply be greeted with a locked door until you do so.

Would be up for giving it a go though when everyone is ready though you need to be at least 260 light.

Comment

Well a productive afternoon for me. Not finished campaign but 220 light. Would be up for strikes during the week

Comment

My Xbox progress is like level 10 a bit to go for level 20. On os4 just finished campaign so can grind on. Do we have a clan setup, I'm happy to do a raid but once we know how in around 3 hours preferably to ensure we keep a team together to get it completed over two nights. Ah the good old days of crota being done in 30 mins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still trying to get my character upto level 20 so I can do raids, currently plodding through campaign as fast I can. I think I'm currently about 13 with 140 so still a bit to go.

Comment

You need more than level 20 tho - You need 260-280. From what I understand getting to 260 isnt TOO bad but after thats its just grind-o-rama

Comment

Here are all the faction rewards for the faction rally.

Dead Orbit gear and scout rifle

Future War Cult gear and Pulse Rifle

Comment

New Monarchy gear and Sidearm

Comment

I've gone for old goth guy!

Comment

I need a push to get from 250 to 270+. Any recommendations for activities I could do? I still haven't tried the Nightfall, can you do this with randoms?

Comment

i joined all 3 but main one is FWC as i really like the sound of the pulse rifle.
                                250 - 265 should be ok without really trying but finding getting higher will take some serious grinding , really struggling to push on from 270 at the moment.
                                Think you have a chance at getting higher exotics in random drops ( best place for these are heroic public events as far as i know ) but the only guarantee of higher gear is with those luminous engrams that are awarded for weekly flashpoints and milestones ( think its the ones that offer 'powerful gear') .
                                Not sure about the nightfall, i noticed they added a guided games option so might need to do that one with randoms, think they require teamwork rather than the normal strikes that seem to be quite easy and quick on my own.
                                I should hopefully be around over the weekend and next week once things at home settle down and i finally get some peace and quiet so if you or anyone fancies giving nightfall or anything a go just give us a shout. Any clans going? I know we had a destiny 1 clan but not sure if anyone has kept that going.

Comment

Working...
                                X