Destiny 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
    i joined all 3 but main one is FWC as i really like the sound of the pulse rifle.
    250 - 265 should be ok without really trying but finding getting higher will take some serious grinding , really struggling to push on from 270 at the moment.
    Think you have a chance at getting higher exotics in random drops ( best place for these are heroic public events as far as i know ) but the only guarantee of higher gear is with those luminous engrams that are awarded for weekly flashpoints and milestones ( think its the ones that offer 'powerful gear') .
    Not sure about the nightfall, i noticed they added a guided games option so might need to do that one with randoms, think they require teamwork rather than the normal strikes that seem to be quite easy and quick on my own.
    I should hopefully be around over the weekend and next week once things at home settle down and i finally get some peace and quiet so if you or anyone fancies giving nightfall or anything a go just give us a shout. Any clans going? I know we had a destiny 1 clan but not sure if anyone has kept that going.
    I'm in the oldg clan. It's been good as you get rewarded with engrams with the clan doing activities etc. Weekends difficult for me but if you are around one night next week to try the Nightfall that would be good!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
      I'm in the oldg clan. It's been good as you get rewarded with engrams with the clan doing activities etc. Weekends difficult for me but if you are around one night next week to try the Nightfall that would be good!

thats great you get engrams, do you have to do nightfalls etc or can you add stuff to the clan by doing solo bits? Just need to find out what work ive got in the week but fingers crossed im now able to game in the evenings without the fear of getting in trouble with family Let us know when is best and i will try and get on, hopefully get a few others in too, still not sure about the big raid yet though

Comment

Yeah you can just solo stuff, whatever you fancy and clan members will get an engram coinciding with the reset on Tuesday I suppose. I think it will be a long time before I'm raid ready![emoji848]

Comment

Yeah you can just solo stuff, whatever you fancy and clan members will get an engram coinciding with the reset on Tuesday I suppose. I think it will be a long time before I'm raid ready![emoji848]

what kind of engrams have you been getting? please say they are just crap blue ones and not legendary or exotics! Dont think im raid ready either, im guessing once people have worked it out its more to do with time to spare and a hell of a lot of patience with friends

Comment

what kind of engrams have you been getting? please say they are just crap blue ones and not legendary or exotics! Dont think im raid ready either, im guessing once people have worked it out its more to do with time to spare and a hell of a lot of patience with friends
            No you get purple ones! Only one a week as far as I can see, unless others in clan are getting more[emoji6]

Comment

No you get purple ones! Only one a week as far as I can see, unless others in clan are getting more[emoji6]

gutted sir need to find myself a club! Just dont want to get invites every second from randoms. Have you done the 3 strikes mission for that blue fella yet? been using the auto rifle he gives you as a reward as my go to gun and finding its easily the best ive got so far.

Comment

I'm hoping that I will be able to finish the game next week then try and catch up. Once I'm caught up I will be up for stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

gutted sir need to find myself a club! Just dont want to get invites every second from randoms. Have you done the 3 strikes mission for that blue fella yet? been using the auto rifle he gives you as a reward as my go to gun and finding its easily the best ive got so far.
                  Sorry which blue fella?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                    I'm hoping that I will be able to finish the game next week then try and catch up. Once I'm caught up I will be up for stuff

Until your next holiday [emoji39]

Comment

Until your next holiday [emoji39]

Don't know what you mean. Not got one planned for 6 months.

Comment

Sorry which blue fella?

sorry mate i meant zavala, couldnt remember his name.

Comment

Finished the main story now. Not to start powering up currently 223

Comment

Me and @casey tried the Nightfall last night and was close, very close to the start when the time ran out

Comment

That's how bad we are!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                                Finished the main story now. Not to start powering up currently 223 Tapatalk
                                how much time do you get, I've not done a Nightfall yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X