Who's getting Forza 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's getting Forza 7

As the title says, who's getting Forza 7?

Ive already bought it and its installed ready and waiting for release date, im on the look out for a Logitech G920 Steering wheel at the right price so if i find one I might be playing loads of this game

Me, Im not. This is of course bollocks - pre-ordered this too and installed it. Although the install is (or was) deffo a trap. its only around 100mb. The game is apparently almost 50 with a monster day one patch too. Hopefully these will be be downloadable well in advance !

Comment

Wasn't going to but tempted after the demo.

I think it was the sound of the game that got me. They seem on point with that this year.

Comment

Yes I will be. Just done a run of 3 wks of night shifts and I need a game to get my teeth into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pre-ordered and waiting for the 29th
          SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Just pre ordered this too, only 39.99 for prime members On a side note has anyone played project cars 2 and is it worth picking up? been hearing great things about it.

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
              Just pre ordered this too, only 39.99 for prime members On a side note has anyone played project cars 2 and is it worth picking up? been hearing great things about it.
              I'm not really great at these car games but fancied a challenge and bought this instead of Forza. Some people have said it's no good with a pad, but with a few tweaks to the settings it's ok. Not sure if you played the first (I didn't) but it is more of a sim racer. Quite unforgiving,no rewinds. Each race that I have played you do a 30 min practice, then qualifying, then race. You can turn these off, but I find useful to learn track. The graphics don't compare favourably to Forza,but not bad, and great weather effects. Overall I'm glad I bought, and I will get Forza at a later date maybe.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
                I'm not really great at these car games but fancied a challenge and bought this instead of Forza. Some people have said it's no good with a pad, but with a few tweaks to the settings it's ok. Not sure if you played the first (I didn't) but it is more of a sim racer. Quite unforgiving,no rewinds. Each race that I have played you do a 30 min practice, then qualifying, then race. You can turn these off, but I find useful to learn track. The graphics don't compare favourably to Forza,but not bad, and great weather effects. Overall I'm glad I bought, and I will get Forza at a later date maybe.

cheers mate, bought the first one and enjoyed it but pad controls were crap and im still finding some cars difficult to control. Might keep an eye on the price and pick it up near xmas.
                Just got an email from simply games offering Forza 7 for 37.85 if anyone hasnt picked it up yet

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post

What's next, real life racing

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                    What's next, real life racing

You can give me your wheel. You don't need it!

Comment

preordered the ultimate edition and its installed

Comment

Forza 7 debut livestream starting at 5:30pm sadly its on mixer though mixer.com/forzamotorsport

Comment

Pre ordered and installed roll on whatever date the cheap version gets u in.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I see a few are getting this, hopefully we could all get together one friday night and give this a bash, what you think?

Comment

I've just pre ordered. Happy to join in if I can of an evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X