No announcement yet.

Who's getting Forza 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like stones would be up for some games if i can make it Anyone know if we are getting car clubs back in this?

Comment

I shall surely be on this tomorrow.. Roll on earlybird forza friday

Comment

I'll join in where I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

finally took the plunge and bought a wheel, ended up going for the thrustmaster tmx set and hoping its semi decent? i know its not top of the range but after watching a few reviews and comparison videos it seemed like a decent beginners wheel with the option to upgrade the pedals later, plus i found it going for 125 from the bt shop online so went for it.
          Could do with some advice on stands though, dont have a desk and will need something i can store while im not using it, Been looking on ebay but i cant afford to shell out another 100+ for a stand, found this one going for 39.99 but not sure if its a case of you get what you pay for?

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
            finally took the plunge and bought a wheel, ended up going for the thrustmaster tmx set and hoping its semi decent? i know its not top of the range but after watching a few reviews and comparison videos it seemed like a decent beginners wheel with the option to upgrade the pedals later, plus i found it going for 125 from the bt shop online so went for it.
            Could do with some advice on stands though, dont have a desk and will need something i can store while im not using it, Been looking on ebay but i cant afford to shell out another 100+ for a stand, found this one going for 39.99 but not sure if its a case of you get what you pay for?
            Looks like the one I have. Can't really say much as only used it once but it appeared to keep the wheel in place. Struggled with my cheap wheel on Forza 6 so gave up but should get it out and try again with f1 and maybe the first project cars

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
              Looks like the one I have. Can't really say much as only used it once but it appeared to keep the wheel in place. Struggled with my cheap wheel on Forza 6 so gave up but should get it out and try again with f1 and maybe the first project cars

cheers sir, as long as its sturdy thats all im really after, could always solder some scaffolding on if its crap Have never used a wheel so guessing its going to be a big learning curve! What wheel have you got? The first Pcars is supposed to be cracking with a wheel i think,

Comment

cheers sir, as long as its sturdy thats all im really after, could always solder some scaffolding on if its crap Have never used a wheel so guessing its going to be a big learning curve! What wheel have you got? The first Pcars is supposed to be cracking with a wheel i think,
                Just the cheap 80 Ferrari one

Comment

Just the cheap 80 Ferrari one

I was going to pick one up but didnt think it had force feedback so went for this one. Shocking to think that 80 is considered the cheap one, i still wont shell out full price for a normal controller

Comment

I was going to pick one up but didnt think it had force feedback so went for this one. Shocking to think that 80 is considered the cheap one, i still wont shell out full price for a normal controller
                    It doesn't have force feedback

Comment

It doesn't have force feedback

Now I'm the designated driver, you can give me your wheel! No way I can afford 100 on one

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

Comment

a few reviews so far

Comment

Looking forward to this tonight. One minor concern I have is that they have apparently locked cars behind some kind of level... Not a big deal im sure but seems odd. (Dont know the full deets... just what I heard in a review)

Comment

That reviewer is bang on, great vids.

Comment

Working...
                            X