Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea of Thieves

Has anyone got this?

I am playing it through Game Pass and enjoying it so far, but Iíve only had my xbox for a couple of weeks so I havenít got anyone on my friends list.

If anyones got it and fancies linking up for some high seas shenanigans add me as a friend.

Gamertag: Tosh_Boloski

On order and canít wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tosh_Boloski
      Has anyone got this?

I am playing it through Game Pass and enjoying it so far, but I�ve only had my xbox for a couple of weeks so I haven�t got anyone on my friends list.

If anyones got it and fancies linking up for some high seas shenanigans add me as a friend.

Gamertag: Tosh_Boloski
      I'll add you. I've either been playing by myself or with randoms. I'm sure it would be better in co-op. BlackstarMC1 is my gamertag

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

ive got this if anyone wants to team up, feel free to add me Gamertag: Saints96

Comment

I've got this on gamepass, I had a few tries to play it but I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I joined a groiup online, with some mouthy tw@t, drop the anchor drop the anchor, the shipss floating away from us he said, after going around the ship several times, I found the anchor. I dropped the anchor, but then the ship sank. :O

Comment

Working...
          X