🎖️ Call of Duty 🎖️

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🎖️ Call of Duty 🎖️

Xbox is the best place for Call of Duty, as thanks to bacompat X1 currently has:

Call of Duty 2 - X360
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - X1
    Call of Duty: World at War - X360
    Call of Duty: Black Ops - X360
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - X360
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 -X360
    Call of Duty: Ghosts - X360 & X1
    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - X1
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - X1
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - X1
    Call of Duty: World War 2 - X1

Which for fans of Call of Duty is amazing.

Are you a Call of Duty player? Do you still play multiplayer? Do you want to play?

If so, feel free to add me on Xbox: Mal Whip, I am currently enjoying WW2, & MW3, but am happy to play most of them.

The POXY Clan Forums
    http://poxy.freeforums.net/
    The POXY Mixer Team Streaming Channel
    https://mixer.com/team/poxy

We had a brilliant COD clan back in the day, often had games with 16 of us in it thrashing each other lol.

Comment

That's exactly what I enjoy. though a solid 6 man team will suffice for most activities.
      If you can wangle more then private lobbies are great, for example on WW2 having one team armed with swords, & the other armed with bazookas is most enjoyable.
      I love silly private matches, & playing in silly ways as a team against regular teams; such as in BO2 we used to have a team of shields, & LMGs, & all get into the hot-tub on the posh house level, then we would build a base of shields, then LMG in all directions, it was hilarious.

The POXY Clan Forums
      http://poxy.freeforums.net/
      The POXY Mixer Team Streaming Channel
      https://mixer.com/team/poxy

Comment

i have 3 spare codes for the black ops 4 blackout beta on xbox if anyone wants one? think all are still valid but could be wrong, if you want one just give us a shout.

Comment

Iíll take some of that action fella if you donít mind?

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
            Iíll take some of that action fella if you donít mind?
            sent you a pm on here good sir.
            As much as i dont want to admit it this is a cracking game, only played pubg and fortnite but think this is the best around and the first 'triple a' br game if that counts for much, gameplay is spot on and if youre a fan of the old games its great to walk around some of the old multiplayer maps. Another plus is that each area has a different feeling compared to the same cut and paste buildings all over a pubg map. If this was similar price to pubg i would consider buying it but not worth a full price release by any stretch, hopefully BF5 can create something decent with their version.

Comment

Cheers fella, will give this a bash tonight.

Comment

I'll have one please mate?

Comment

all sent if anyone still wants one i know they restarted the beta code offer through o2 priority in the week but not sure if its still going but might be worth a look.

Comment

Thank you bud..

Comment

Iím a cod player, now the winter months are drawing in and the BLOOS IIII rolls out I will be on most evenings again with a couple of regulars.. please feel free to add me an jump into some games!

Comment

BLOOS III Canít seems to edit my message.. lol

Comment

Love the MWW franchise, pre ordered the new mw out in October, haven't received the open beta email yet though, better get it or l will cry, proper man tears ha ha

Comment

Working...
                          X