🚘 Forza Horizon 4 🚘

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🚘 Forza Horizon 4 🚘

Anyone else gonna be whomping it around the M25, blaring out RetroWave, in a snazzy AF custom painted Lambo Conty?

The POXY Clan Forums
    http://poxy.freeforums.net/
    The POXY Mixer Team Streaming Channel
    https://mixer.com/team/poxy

custon civic for me sir any news on the map locations or a sniff of a car list yet? Hope they keep timeless radio in there as there is something special chucking a veyron off a cliff with some beethoven full blast on the stereo! fingers crossed they allow spotify this time instead of crappy groove music though.

Comment

They need to add the option to drop the roof on convertibles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Map

Comment

Im sure part of scotland is meant to be in there - but that if you overlay onto uk map falls way short.

Really hope this is not just FH3 with a new map... Even if it is loosely based on UK.
          Be so disappointed.

Comment

i'll take FH3 with a new map. that game was highly enjoyable
            “The thinker knows...”

Comment

It was - but they need to keep trying new stuff. Or it will end up like COD

TBH regular Forza is getting that way. I think I preferred 7 over 6 but there's not much tween them. (Actually there's stuff you cant do in 7 you could in 6).
              I still buy it and play it but... its deffo wearing thin.
              Adding more cars and tracks each version just isnt cutting it imho.

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                It was - but they need to keep trying new stuff. Or it will end up like COD

TBH regular Forza is getting that way. I think I preferred 7 over 6 but there's not much tween them. (Actually there's stuff you cant do in 7 you could in 6).
                I still buy it and play it but... its deffo wearing thin.
                Adding more cars and tracks each version just isnt cutting it imho.
                I know what you mean, Forza 6 was for me a almost perfect racing game and 7 didnít seem to do much extra plus the whole car levelling up thing doesnít do it for me. Iíll not be buying Forza 8 next year full price
                “The thinker knows...”

Comment

I am of the opinion FM4 was superior.

Not sure what, other than the forzathon stuff has actually been added from a gameplay POV. There might be something but i have no clue what !

Comment

Yeah I am hoping this is a decent attempt to brink the U.K. into a game like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                      I am of the opinion FM4 was superior.

Not sure what, other than the forzathon stuff has actually been added from a gameplay POV. There might be something but i have no clue what !
                      i prefered Forza 3 over 4, but, i think that was because i got into the PS3 alot more when that was released
                      “The thinker knows...”

Comment

new video looks amazing!

Comment

here other new vid:

“The thinker knows...”

Comment

Looks better each and every time I see a video.

Comment

Working...
                            X