X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still feels very strange not having this preordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crumbled and pre ordered the dogs bollocks version today. Yes I know its going to be part of game pass, but I will almost certainly buy the car packs and expansions.

Comment

I'm hoping I'll finish 2 & 3 before this launches or it will have to wait a while
        “The thinker knows...”

Comment

https://www.xboxachievements.com/gam.../achievements/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pixelgamer View Post
            already posted on page 1 :-)
            “The thinker knows...”

Comment

I have to say Ive never finished a Forza game yet in Single player but with this being set in the UK & with it coming to Game Pass Im looking forward to it & hopefully ill be able to complete it

Comment

I am thinking the same, looks pretty amazing to boot mate.

Comment

Depends on what you call finished I guess. The huge grid of races in FM3 (or was it 4) was just insane. I was doing like a race a day from it for weeks - and didnt put a dent in it.
                  I've opened all the areas on FH3 but probly not done all the races.. I probably should but I probly spend more time just idly driving about

Comment

The demo is available to download in the store now, not sure what you can do yet.

Comment

a few videos from true achievements:

“The thinker knows...”

Comment

Demo is now live. 28GB

(Going to try it tonight !)

Comment

cracking so far but hasnt saved my progress from yesterday which is a bit of a pain to go through the opening bits again but looks stunning, pretty sure that was the same issue as the last few fh demo iirc. Like that you have the option to swap between 30 and 60fps modes. Not a big fan of the after race and level up screens being big white empty spaces, hoping they add something as it kind of takes you out of the moment right after a good race, had some random upturned cars in races and driving right through a few cars during the start of an event. They certainly like pubs as ive noticed shed loads of em driving around.

Comment

If the hype is to be believed the other cars are real people. So it'll be real bonafide drunken players maybe ? (Or just tossers that cant drive )
                            I hope the PC version isnt the shambles 3 was at launch !

Comment

Itís nice to have a demo which is not directly tied to a pre-order.

(Which always seems pointless as your preaching to the converted)
                              “The thinker knows...”

Comment

They mark them down as a closed beta tho. But in the case of say cod/bf that kinda makes no sense. you WANT more people to play - stress test.
                                Course what lots of people do is preorder from amazon, redeem code then cancel pre order.

Comment

Working...
                                X