What to watch next

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bowler View Post

Not a lot happened in the first episode. I would say I feels more twilight than underworld (sorry only other thing I could think of that has a mix)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    thanks sir thats a bit of a shame as im after something decent horror wise, seem to be a few cropping up on netflix but they all seem to be the same. Hoping season 2 of the exorcist shows up at some point although im not sure it will be as good as the first seeing as it was related to the film.

Comment

• try this:

[NSFW]

or this:

“The thinker knows...”

Comment

• just released the first trailer for the pet sematary remake, interesting.

Comment

• i watched Apostle yesterday and highly recommend it. Very reminiscent of films like the wicker man, wake wood and the vvitch but does enough to stand out rather than feel like its copying them. Great atmosphere and the sets look amazing, also top performances from dan stevens and michael sheen. Was a bit wary about the length being just over 2 hours but didnt feel like it dragged on, well paced and some surprising twists and a decent amount of gore thrown in.

Comment

• Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
            i watched Apostle yesterday and highly recommend it. Very reminiscent of films like the wicker man, wake wood and the vvitch but does enough to stand out rather than feel like its copying them. Great atmosphere and the sets look amazing, also top performances from dan stevens and michael sheen. Was a bit wary about the length being just over 2 hours but didnt feel like it dragged on, well paced and some surprising twists and a decent amount of gore thrown in.
            been meaning to give it a watch, hopefully on my day off

“The thinker knows...”

Comment

• Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post

been meaning to give it a watch, hopefully on my day off

think you might like it sir, let us know what you make of it. Ive also spotted The Exorcist season 2 has been added to prime so going to give that a watch after The conspiracy.

Comment

• i liked 'The Conspiracy' very low budget but a good ending
                “The thinker knows...”

Comment

• Just finished Deadpool 2 very enjoyable film, love the references to the terminator and days of future past. This is coming from a guy who doesn’t realy like the latest marvel films
                  “The thinker knows...”

Comment

• I liked it, maybe not as much as the first one though.

Comment

• Aye 2 was fun, 1 was more fun
                      (And I wasnt remotely interested in the first when it came out..)

Comment

• Any TV shows people recommend?

Comment

• Suits
                          13 reasons why
                          emmerdale

Comment

• Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
                            Any TV shows people recommend?
                            'Homecoming' just came out on amazon video; its excellent stuff. done by the same guy who did Mr Robot (which is also very good)
                            “The thinker knows...”

Comment

• Loved Mr Robot, I'll check it out mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X