Breaking Bad
    The Walking Dead
    Homeland
    Dexter

any of these and you will do alright.

Comment

Also Deadwood.

Comment

I have never watched a series from start to finish but I have just finished Breaking Bad all 5 series and have to say it is the best TV I have ever watched bar none.

The highlight was the last episode of series 4 that was breath taking.

Just started Call Saul and I am halfway through that and it is really good but no Breaking Bad.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Hang on someone said deadwood!!???! I have never found deadwood on netflix??!!!?? Also if your in to anime at all Attack on Titan is the best anime since the eighties and nineties manga stuff. I cant rate that series enough. I am off to find deadwood.

Comment

Vikings is really good, but donít expect anything like Game of Thrones it has a much smaller budget.

They have done 3 seasons so far and just commissioned season 4.

Comment

netflix does have some good series's on it, you could give some of these a go:

The Returned (US remake)
              Battlestar Galactica (remake: one of the best sci-fi shows ever made)
              From Dusk Til Dawn (good bit of fun)
              Sense8 (very slow to start with)
              Warehouse 13 (enjoyable Sunday afternoon stuff)
              Spooks (epic BBC drama, goes down hill a bit after season 2)
              Fringe (first 2 seasons are great. the 'White Tulip' episode from season 2 (part 18) some of the best TV your ever watch)
              “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Breaking bad is alright but very slow. I have taken a break early in to the second series.

Me and the wife are watching daredevil and sense 8, both cracking, heavily recommend them.

The first series of heroes is brilliant but with the following series you get the matrix effect with the sequels, which Is so dissapointing

Comment

Meant to say sense 8 is made by the same chaps who did the matrix and it hasa similar feel imo to heroes, albeit a tad bit more graphic on occasion

Comment

Gotham is cracking if you can get it but not on Netflix. It was on Chanel 5

Comment

Dont know if these are on there:
                      Burn Notice
                      Reaper
                      Eureka
                      Hustle

Comment

I watched sense 8 and thought it was shocking but like the person above said its slow to start I just didn't give it enough time.

The TV shows I've started watching are true detective season 2 and the wire. Rest of my shows ain't back on till October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

like the person said above, everyone needs to give it a bit of time
                          “The thinker knows...”

Comment

I nearly forgot Daredevil! Love or hate the guy doing the review but he is bang on with this one.
                            [MEDIA=youtube]dNHcdXAfqvI[/MEDIA]

Comment

try 'Fleabag' on BBC i-Player at the moment, realy good fun
                              “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                                try 'Fleabag' on BBC i-Player at the moment, realy good fun
                                I put this on briefly while waiting for the missus to get ready for Mrs Browns Boys, its a bit nuts.

she was less than keen after the "edging towards my asshole" scene, nuff said really.

if I had time I would consider it, but I don't see me getting overly excited by it to be honest.

Mrs Browns Boys however, was the usual 30 minutes of hilarious swearing, semi-deliberate mistakes and 4th wall shenanigans.

Good stuff
                                Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

Comment

Working...
                                X