No announcement yet.

What to watch next

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the first episode of Channel Zero yesterday and really enjoyed it, great premise and if the rest of the season is anything like the first episode its going to be a cracker i think

Comment

didn't know about this new show (Channel Zero) , just watched the first three parts and it seems quite good, each season is going to be completely different a little like American horror story I guess. I'll be sticking with it I think.

just watched the first episode of Dead Silent which also seems very good as well
      “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
        I heard a few days ago 'The Expanse's is going to be available on NetFlix UK in a few weeks time. this is one of the best sci-fi shows in recent years and every sci-fi fan should give it a go.

we where talking about the show in another thread but the search function doesn't work on mobile devices
        I mentioned I was reading the book on the thread concerned. I am looking forward to this. Not really watched a good sci fi show since Battlestar Galactica

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Caught up with a couple of series over xmas, finally watched all 3 series of hannibal which is a masterpiece of a show and is such a shame there hasnt been another series ( seems to happen a fair bit with series i enjoy like whitechapel, jericho and twin peaks to name a few ) . I didnt find the 3rd series as good as the other 2 but probably down to already knowing what to expect and tom noonan's tooth fairy cant be beat, saying that i found the bloke a better fit than old voldermort from the remake.
          Also picked up ash vs evil dead series on dvd as i couldnt find a uk region blu ray Top quality as usual from mr campbell.
          And also got through the exorcist first series aswell, another great show , was half expecting it to be a right mess as with some of these tv spin offs but i was proved wrong, still not a touch on the book or original film but well worth a watch for fans of either i think.
          Still patiently waiting for rob zombies 31 to be released over here though

Comment

I watched Mr Robot season one over Christmas. I thought it was pretty good but a bit odd/weird at times. Got season to ready to watch.

Also watched Stranger Things. I thought this was a brilliant series. The 80's soundtrack and Wynona Ryder, cant go wrong. Those 3 kids are the stars of the show. Especially the one with the missing front teeth! Really looking forward to season two when it's out over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddydee View Post
              I watched Mr Robot season one over Christmas. I thought it was pretty good but a bit odd/weird at times. Got season to ready to watch.

Also watched Stranger Things. I thought this was a brilliant series. The 80's soundtrack and Wynona Ryder, cant go wrong. Those 3 kids are the stars of the show. Especially the one with the missing front teeth! Really looking forward to season two when it's out over here.
              loved Mr Robot. if you thought season 1 was weird wait until you see season 2. although still great it wasnt as good as the first.

not sure what all the hype about Stranger Things is. liked the art direction but the story was very lacking
              “The thinker knows...”

Comment

just finished the first part of 'Taboo' [no, its not a BDSM show] on the i-player. seems very good although shame its only four episodes
                “The thinker knows...”

Comment

just finished the first part of 'Taboo' [no, its not a BDSM show] on the i-player. seems very good although shame its only four episodes
                  A mate a work told me about this the other day and I totally forgot until I read this post. Its got Tom Hardy in it hasn't it? Going to look for it on my Sky Q now!

Comment

A mate a work told me about this the other day and I totally forgot until I read this post. Its got Tom Hardy in it hasn't it? Going to look for it on my Sky Q now!
                    as you missed the first part just watch it on the i-player. no need to try and justify your monthly Sky subscription here :-)
                    “The thinker knows...”

Comment

as you missed the first part just watch it on the i-player. no need to try and justify your monthly Sky subscription here :-)
                      Sorry. Just used to justifying it to her indoors.

Comment

[if people are able to] everyone here should watch Smallville season 10 episode 9: a great watch!
                        “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Sorry. Just used to justifying it to her indoors.
                          Have you had any issues with your sky q box crashing. Over the past few weeks mine (main silver box) has crashed nearly 10 times. Want to move it to make sure it it's not overheating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No. I've had no problems since its been installed. Had it since about a month before Xmas.

Comment

No. I've had no problems since its been installed. Had it since about a month before Xmas.
                              Might try and move it to a bigger gap in the tv cabinet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
                                I mentioned I was reading the book on the thread concerned. I am looking forward to this. Not really watched a good sci fi show since Battlestar Galactica

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                                season 2 of The Expanse is now being aired. the first two episodes are very good
                                “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Working...
                                X