Arrival 2.34

Amazing Spider-Man 2 15.99
    Amazing Spider-Man 10.19
    GRID Autosport 16.79
    Orange Box 3.74
    Syndicate 6.24
    FUSE 8.49

Comment

• Now I'm tempted to Contrast, I've got it on the PS4 but I've not touched it, I think I'd play it on the Xbox One

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• yeah i read its supposed to be really good, only thing thats stopping me buying an 'arcade' xbox one game is it might be added to the games with gold at some point seeing as there isnt a great choice, although saying that im still waiting for outlast.

Comment

• Originally posted by OliXSE, post: 237371, member: 2320
          yeah i read its supposed to be really good, only thing thats stopping me buying an 'arcade' xbox one game is it might be added to the games with gold at some point seeing as there isnt a great choice, although saying that im still waiting for outlast.
          That's a good point, I think I'll wait as you never know what will be free next lol

Comment

• why would you wanna pay 8 for something on one console you got for free on the other?
            XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

• Originally posted by pappasmurf22, post: 237373, member: 1184
              why would you wanna pay 8 for something on one console you got for free on the other?
              Its cos i play more on the Xbox One, i can play and talk to the guys im online with the most

Comment

• fair enough. im not one for talking when im playing sp. if im on a sp game it usually means im getting into the story so dont wanna talk.
                XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

• Originally posted by TITAN TAYL0R, post: 237370, member: 110
                  Now I'm tempted to Contrast, I've got it on the PS4 but I've not touched it, I think I'd play it on the Xbox One

Finished contrast on the ps4. Brilliant game

You're so ugly, even a sniper wouldn't take you out
                  Twitter: @sniperste77

Comment

• Any news on next months games with gold yet. I haven't seen any

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Octobers games with gold have been announced for the 360, they are..
                      Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 1st - 15th oct
                      Darksiders 2 - 16th - 31st oct

Xbox One will keep crimson dragon ( why oh why ! ) and add Chariot
                      [MEDIA=youtube]bczZr0RZY28[/MEDIA]

Comment

• Mmmm I like those! I haven't played any of the GOGs much after downloading but both of those have my interest.

Comment

• Well you can't argue with those games. Fortunately i have neither

Comment

• I quite like BC2 - but didnt they turn the servers off for it a while back which make it sound a little cheap of them :S

Comment

• Servers are still up but sparsely populated, I'm only interested in SP though.

Comment

• Sp again for sure. Coop missions too if others have em

You're so ugly, even a sniper wouldn't take you out
                                Twitter: @sniperste77

Comment

Working...
                                X