bought both for a rainy day anyway

Comment

• Deals of the week 28/10/14
        Xbox One

Titanfall - 27.50
        Titanfall season pass - 6.60

Xbox 360

Comment

• Every time TBOGT and TLAD come up on sale I tell people to buy them, and I will again lol they are superb and great value at that price.

Comment

• Welcome back @OliXSE

I'd be tempted to get GTA V if you can upgrade to the Xbox One version at a small cost, does anyone know if there is a upgrade for it?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanking you kind sir. I dont think there has been an announcement about it being upgraded but really hope there is although seeing as you can pick up a second hand copy for about 20 now ( or just borrowing the game from a friend ) i can see them not doing that. Did they mention something about giving you in game cash for mutliplayer or did i make that up? Guessing they might do something like that to try get around charging people again for the same game?

Comment

• @TITAN TAYL0R i just found and posted up some info about 'rewards' for returning players in the gta v thread , doesnt look like there will be any discount for previous gen owners

Comment

• Not heard of one or may be tempted. How much better can it be?

Comment

• prepare to be blown away with novembers games with gold....
                    Xbox one
                    Volgarr the viking ( only video i could find at the moment )
                    [MEDIA=youtube]WWjWmqCZFu0[/MEDIA]

Xbox 360
                    1-15th - viva pinata trouble in paradise
                    16th - 30th - red faction guerrilla

No news on the other GWG xbox one game but it will probably be chariot again, really disappointed with this, was at least hoping they could give us a couple of horror games as its halloween *cough* outlast please!

Comment

• the titanfall season pass got reduced even more to a fiver the other day. For those that don't already have it
                      Xbox ONE: Scalextech - Xbox 360: SebastianDoyle - Steam: Scalextech

Comment

• Game reduced too..15 or so i think

Comment

• Grabbed it today as it was 5. I wonder how many people are emailing MS for a refund for the extra that people payed the other day

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

• I paid 6.60, still a bargain I think

Comment

• Originally posted by stonesroses, post: 239519, member: 2341
                              I paid 6.60, still a bargain I think
                              I caved and paid 5 for it lol

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I will get it at that price.

Comment

Working...
                                X