No announcement yet.

Games & Deals with Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i must admit its well tempting but the trouble is i just bought dragon age origins , sleeping dogs and tales from the xmas sale and still havent really touched AC unity ,Alien or Halo, and still working through shadow of mordor so i really shouldnt , but its too cheap to miss :eek: Whats the online stuff like fellas?

Comment

• Jesus I keep forgetting I've got dragon age lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pixelgamer, post: 243837, member: 2078
        Agree that's an amazing price. Would love some of us to get online with this and play chaos squad haven't yet given it a go
        Pixelgamer,I completely agree! Would be great to get a bunch of us online playing this. I have played multiplayer a few times but it's always better with people who actually talk.

Comment

• I have 17.37 on my Xbox account, I will try and get a 10 card later on so I can download Sunset Overdrive cos that's a bargain

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by OliXSE, post: 243838, member: 2320
            i must admit its well tempting but the trouble is i just bought dragon age origins , sleeping dogs and tales from the xmas sale and still havent really touched AC unity ,Alien or Halo, and still working through shadow of mordor so i really shouldnt , but its too cheap to miss :eek: Whats the online stuff like fellas?
            Sunset overdrive online is good fun. You play a few rounds of various modes that are a bit like some of the challenges from the single player rather than the story, then it's absolute chaos when you all team up for a defence challenge. Mental stuff, good fun.

Comment

• I gave in and it's downloading now, don't have a clue when I will get round to playing it but would be up for some multiplayer in the new year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• todays deals 27/12/14
                Xbox One
                Dance Central Spotlight - 4.00
                Fantasia digital bundle - 21.43
                Xbox 360
                Resident Evil 4 - 4.94

Comment

• Nothing there for today, how ever in did pick up Sunset Overdrive yesterday

Comment

• Was gonna get it 2 but will be a tenner pre owned in 6 months. Fingers are crossed for a gta v sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soultrappa, post: 243917, member: 2585
                      Was gonna get it 2 but will be a tenner pre owned in 6 months. Fingers are crossed for a gta v sale.
                      The way they keep discounting it it'll be free on GWG soon enough

Comment

• Todays deals 28/12/14
                        Xbox One
                        Flockers - 5.00
                        The Golf Club - 14.00
                        Zombie Driver - 3.96
                        Strike Suit Zero - save 75%
                        Xbox 360
                        Grand Theft Auto V - 20.99

Comment

• Is Flockers worth getting or do you think it will be one of those that will come with Games with Gold

Comment

• Originally posted by TITAN TAYL0R, post: 244020, member: 110
                            Is Flockers worth getting or do you think it will be one of those that will come with Games with Gold

Thats always the main worry. Has put me off specials as loads have appeared on gold a month or 2 later.

Comment

• Originally posted by TITAN TAYL0R, post: 244020, member: 110
                              Is Flockers worth getting or do you think it will be one of those that will come with Games with Gold

I think its supposed to be exactly like worms but i havent played it yet mate, think it got good reviews but will hold off buying all these arcade titles as like @Soultrappa said they will more than likely end up as GWG, although the xbox one Games with gold always seem to be at least a brand new arcade game and an older title and we still havent had lococycle yet lol!

Comment

• Lol and u know loco est comin

Comment

Working...
                                X