Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    Yeah GH was deffo free on PS at some stage

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    Originally posted by casey View Post
    I have Turing and Gone Home. I can't remember what platform I have Gone Home[emoji17] was it not free on PS plus recently?

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    it must have been free at some point as i noticed it in my ps library the other day.

Leave a comment:

• casey
    replied
    I have Turing and Gone Home. I can't remember what platform I have Gone Home[emoji17] was it not free on PS plus recently?

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Think I have the Turing test but not the others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    next months line up, not the best gone home easy 1000gs though

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    Only first few missions. Looks ok for free, and that's some overwhelming skill tree! However it definitely doesn't look or play as slick as Diablo. Not sure if you ever played Victor Vran but that's worth looking out for cheap. Complete Diablo rip off but very good

yeah that skill tree is mental, trouble is with that is i think you only get a set amount of points to spend so you have to spend hours working out which special skills you want to unlock and only getting the skills along that certain path otherwise they are wasted points. Think its going to take hours of experimenting before you know what you want and need.
    Not played victor vran so will keep an eye out for that, remember trying that van helsing game that was free with gold but wasnt a big fan, might give that another go at some point.

Leave a comment:

• casey
    replied
    Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
    thanks for that, couldnt find many reviews on youtube. Might pick it up as i like the sound of it being quite complex to learn.
    Have you played any path of exile yet mate?
    Only first few missions. Looks ok for free, and that's some overwhelming skill tree! However it definitely doesn't look or play as slick as Diablo. Not sure if you ever played Victor Vran but that's worth looking out for cheap. Complete Diablo rip off but very good

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    I can't even remember even though I have it. This review seems about right though
    https://www.trueachievements.com/n26...terrain-review

thanks for that, couldnt find many reviews on youtube. Might pick it up as i like the sound of it being quite complex to learn.
    Have you played any path of exile yet mate?

Leave a comment:

• casey
    replied
    is subterrain worth the 7 squid? looks interestin, reminds me of Loaded on ps1.
    I can't even remember even though I have it. This review seems about right though
    https://www.trueachievements.com/n26...terrain-review

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    is subterrain worth the 7 squid? looks interestin, reminds me of Loaded on ps1.

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    I have Tides. I've played a couple of hours. Pretty good top down RPG. Turn based battles. It's been praised for its text based dialogue, and you will spend a lot of time reading. It's slow paced. Check you tube first!

cheers sir i might hold off then as ive still got wasteland 2 and that divinity 2 to play.

Leave a comment:

• casey
    replied
    I have Tides. I've played a couple of hours. Pretty good top down RPG. Turn based battles. It's been praised for its text based dialogue, and you will spend a lot of time reading. It's slow paced. Check you tube first!

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Havent a clue what that is but will have a look cheers! Im quite tempted with Torment tides of numenera as its half price, need to check out some videos to see if its my cup of tea but we have destiny 2 tomorrow then cod a month later and still playing warframe and diablo, really dont need another game to add to it.
    It is a side scrolling beat-em-up/RPG from Treasure that was originally on the Sega Saturn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X