New project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New project

I got offered a predator latex head and thought I'd have ago at airbrushing. Never done it before but surprised myself with how it's come out. Need to get the dreads made next once the bits arrive and make the quill's for it as well.

This is the next version I'm getting but un-painted

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Class that pal looks really good

Born Red, Always Red Liverbird upon my chest Y.N.W.A.

Dead Rising 2 OTR, Batman Arkham City, Kinect Sports 2, Battlefield 3, Silent Hill Downpour, LOTR War In The North, MW3, Saint's Row: The 3rd, Catherine,

Comment

Wow is all I can say mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great work, they look spot on mate. How did you find airbrushing? Ive been tempted to try it out but not sure where to start.

Comment

I've been practising doing circles,spots and small dot's as there's difficult to do with learning the air pressure,distance and not letting it block up. I've got a pretty decent small airbrushing compressor but could do with a bigger one as it runs out of air pretty fast but you also can't have it running for too long as it can get too hot. So it's more about learninto how much to do then go clean the air brushes whichever giving the compressor a 15min cool down break lol

Comment

You really are talented at this stuff pal.

Comment

Speaking of new projects i've just got myself a 3d printer. My house will soon be awash with useless plastic nick nacks. I'm not being nearly as creative as this mind you - i'm just grabbed stuff other people have created and printing it in plastic

Comment

Dalia farma (a memeber on here) has a 3D printer and made me a decent predator head. Came out really good.
                i'd love to get one at somepoint.

Comment

You can get them really cheap now.. Mine was 130. Although it did require some construction it wasnt especially tricky.

They are somewhat of a tit on to setup though - and if not setup correctly they are just a way of converting what looks like plastic strimmer wire into plastic spahetti

Comment

Here’s the new mask finished.

Comment

I wish I was equipped with painting skills to properly paint the 3d pish i been printing. Just printed this fella - but I need to try and paint him
                      mario.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                        I wish I was equipped with painting skills to properly paint the 3d pish i been printing. Just printed this fella - but I need to try and paint him
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]175[/ATTACH]
                        thats cool how long does something like that take to print? Get some enamel paint to paint it.

Comment

Took around 16hrs I think - but its a decent size. 7 inches from front to back.

I do have paints. I tried to paint the minion I printed. Looks ok but I need some practice I think (and a steadier hand!)

minion.jpg

Comment

That’s not too bad time wise. I was looking into the CR10 3D printer but not sure I’m patient enough to wait 14hours to print lol.
                            Not a bad job on that. Just keep practising.

Comment

Shit a brick fella..

You Stu are one talented MOFO.

Comment

Working...
                              X