This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to vent

OK, so we all like to have moan every so often , so if something or someone has really pissed you off lately, here is the place to vent and let it all out. You never know, you may have a common hate / dislike / problem with someone else
    SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

I was racing in a Forza 2 tournament last night and some bastard hit me from behind so hard that he nearly wrecked my car. I pitted, and within 30 seconds of getting back onto the track the bastard did exactly the same thing again :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Comment

That is just nasty!!!!

I mean if it was Frequency and myself it would be socially acceptable but otherwise.... just wrong!!

If people enjoy playing that way there are more than enough racing games out there that are designed to encourage that sort of racing, forza I believe is aimed more at beating your opponent to the line not to a pulp...

[url=http://www.usersigs.com]

Comment

yep, that's 99% of my tournament experience (and a lot of general mp on the game). I give people space and back off instead of smashing them. When I'm on the inside (passing them), they don't move and get hit, then bitch about me hitting them. Or more usually, I'm minding my own business, keeping out of the way of the crowd, and someone rams me up the arse or spins me right out of the race. Most people on live couldn't give a toss about anyone else so they need collisions off. It would then just be a case of who's fastest. Cos who's the best driver (able to pass, etc) doesn't come into it cos there's too many muppets that just ram you, etc. In a real racing event, they'd be at least penalised, if not banned for that sort of behaviour. Forza is such a good simulation, but you can't drive like you would for real, cos of the idiots

ps. This rant thread is gonna get very very long, I can feel it in my water :rofl:
        Xbox ONE: Scalextech - Xbox 360: SebastianDoyle - Steam: Scalextech

Comment

gets coat and quietly leaves

Comment

Playing Tiger Woods online, leading by two or three holes, bang, opponent (almost always American) pulls the plug, message them to ask why, never get a reply lol! w*****s! Solution, only play against friends, never happens when me and Gooner play!

Comment

where you going? You're neither an idiot, or deliberately ram ppl just for the sake of it. You just need to go into the paintshop, and add some L plates to your cars :lmao:

Comment

and here we are, one of the very reasons we're all on this site in the first place. Too many blithering idiots online. Early quitters, cheaters, glitchers, etc, etc.

Playing with friends is the only way around all this (and of course if we do wanna glitch or whatever, then it's in a nice private room where nobody will object)

Comment

Originally posted by JipMeg101
                  gets coat and quietly leaves
                  :rofl: Don't worry Jip this was not aimed at you, but at some tosser in an R2 tourny Friday night (and yes it was an American, why am I not surprised). :verymad:

Comment

You just need to go into the paintshop, and add some L plates to your cars
                    Haha Done!

Comment

Playing gears 2 last night against some yanks bloody glitchers none of us could get a kill , while there top scorer got 18 kills
                      so gave plenty of neg feedback to the f****n lot qiute a few times :verymad: :tickedoff:

Comment

FIFA is another one where I don't think I've won many online matches after taking a lead, 1-0,2-0 up and hey presto the W****** drop out of the game! If I can play online and get beaten by other people (without throwing the toys out the pram, shouting/swearing etc) is it too much to ask that they do the same??

All I can say is God bless us MVG'ers....one and all!!!!

P.S Sky I didn't think for one second it was directed at me mate, it was after all down to driver stupidity on my behalf, nothing more sinister than that!! :whistle:

Comment

Adding extra channels to my sky package is a joke,not in a funny kind of way iether.

unfortunately,my circumstances dictate what I can afford,Sky and broadband are the only luxuries we have,we currently have the basic sky package - sky one,Sci-fi etc,I also have Sky sports news,the other day i said to my Liz that I might have Sky Movies added as I heard the other day on an advert that would only cost an extra 2 per month,we can afford that.

But when I looked into it,if you want Sky Movies 1,2,3,Sci-Fi Movies,Action Movies etc its actually 36 per month,so thats 20 extra not 2 :tickedoff:

I love my football,especially when Arsenal are playing,but no way can I afford to have Sky Sports put on because the channels are seperate,and there is now Setanta aswell wtf

It's not right that they squeeze more and more out of you,I wouldn't mind if they did a special rate for OAP's/Disabled but they don't,they're just greedy Beggars,so we'll not be getting Sky movies after all.

Comment

Yeah I've seen that advert to - add any package for only 1,it's bull-dust!
                            !

Comment

Originally posted by SebastianDoyle
                              . . . You just need to go into the paintshop, and add some L plates to your cars :lmao:
                              That sounds like a really good idea for me as well :lmao:

Comment

Working...
                              X