Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never been to the show, i worked there a couple of years when i was a kid but didnt see much. They used to give free tickets to the local residents but that stopped a year or so before we moved here

Comment

• Not so much of a vent. I'm not angry as such, just saddened. After months of hospital treatment, my Grandma passed away from cancer early on Saturday morning. Everything is going fast but it still doesn't feel real yet. Now have the funeral to attend next Wednesday.

Comment

• Really sorry to hear that mate, thoughts go out to you and your family and hope things start to get brighter soon.

Comment

• Thanks. We last got to see her on Wednesday but by then, she looked in a bad way and was always asleep. They kept giving her morphine for the pain and sadly hadn't woken up before she passed. When we visited her in hospital, she was awake and we promised to take her up a photo of her with our daughter from Christmas. She never got to wake up to see it though .

Atleast she was able to spend her last days at home. Hospital made sure she got home but we had to have loads of hospital equipment installed, including a bed.

Comment

• I was going to have a damn good rant about work, but it's taken so long for me to calm down, I can't remember what it was that set me off . . . . . it must be an age thing

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bought AC origins digital version the other day, got an error yesterday saying 'do you own this game, insert disc...' and wont bloomin work. Spent 8+ hours in total speaking with 2 different xbox help people who pretty much said 'turn it off and back on again', deleted games,profiles and anything else that could be deleted only to be greeted with the same code and think in the end they gave up, said there seems to be an issue and they will forward my info on to xbox but thats all they could do so im down £40, and to make matters worse it looks like the game is dropping in price online!
              Also, popped in to local petrol station to fill up the car and needed some air in my front tire, the feckers are charging £1 for 5 minutes of air! criminal!

Comment

• Originally posted by OliXSE
                Bought AC origins digital version the other day, got an error yesterday saying 'do you own this game, insert disc...' and wont bloomin work. Spent 8+ hours in total speaking with 2 different xbox help people who pretty much said 'turn it off and back on again', deleted games,profiles and anything else that could be deleted only to be greeted with the same code and think in the end they gave up, said there seems to be an issue and they will forward my info on to xbox but thats all they could do so im down £40, and to make matters worse it looks like the game is dropping in price online!
                Also, popped in to local petrol station to fill up the car and needed some air in my front tire, the feckers are charging £1 for 5 minutes of air! criminal!
                Donít get me started and car issues. Hit a curb getting out of the way of a police car and knackered my tire. Took it to Kwik Fit to be told both from need to be replaced but they couldnít find the locking wheel nut. Went to mini (who had last changed the tire) to find out £20 for a replacement and will take about 2 weeks to arrive or about £50 for a replacement set and whatever the charge would be to remove the set in the car. 2 weeks without then but lucky I donít really need it in that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• You can get a deely to remove locking nuts.
                  http://www.halfords.com/workshop-too...el-nut-remover
                  not much cheaper but will get it from the shop probly

Comment

• Originally posted by homerramone
                    You can get a deely to remove locking nuts.
                    http://www.halfords.com/workshop-too...el-nut-remover
                    not much cheaper but will get it from the shop probly
                    Thanks but already paid for the new one now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My car has em on and I hate em. I really should get around to replacing them !

Comment

• After spending 7 months ( and quite a bit of money) looking for a jersey in the "right shade of grey" to match my grey Holiday Inn suit, we were told yesterday that we're rebranding to a "Greeney effing Blue" @#$/^&*+£•₩%Ä

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X