World Cup 2018.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup 2018.

Whats everyone's opinion so far, I am hopeful lol but thats an Englishmans hope lol.

Must say, for all the talk about how new players coming into this comp will see and feel another level, i would disagree, the quality overall is poor and below Champions league level.

COME ON ENGLAND!!! Not the greatest display of football so far but we got there in the end.

Generally I feel VAR has been a good addition to the game, some dubious tackles not going punished though so definitely needs work. I've felt overall that in all England games, the opposition have just been out to destroy every part of us, using whatever method they can use.

The amount of diving has been pretty horrendous, these guys go down like flies and act like they just got mauled by a lion. Looking at you Neymar...

Currently I think its going to be a France or Brazil world cup. If we win the next match, it might give me hope we can go all the way!

Comment

I do not follow football, only watch the world cup. I have watched the boys play and have to say, win or lose, i'm proud of them. It is nice to watch a world cup and have a little hope for a change. I have never swore so much at a tv screen before, with the other teams diving and the elbows and head butting….. the columbian coach elbowing sterling!!! Just nice to enjoy a cold drink in beautiful weather and still have a team in the competition.

Comment

Yes, this team are playing with less expectation than the so called golden generation.. Amazing what happens when you have less pressure applied.

Comment

Soo Brazil have gone home. Some WC this is turning out to be. Neymar is a disgrace, the amount of pathetic diving he has done this WC has ruined it for his team.

I'm looking forward to our game later today but I'm not full of confidence. When you consider that most of our goals have come from the spot kick, it really doesn't look good. Unless we get another penalty it doesn't look like we will break anyone down to score.

Comment

#ItsComingHome

Comment

First time since 1990 we’re in the semifinals the whole team been outstanding “It’s come home”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now I'm feeling confident. This could very well be a great opportunity and I hope we take it. Should we fail in the next match, I'm really proud of what they achieved and the joy they have given this country.

Comment

That’s what’s wonderful about the England team no pre-Madonna’s and so on.

I’m not sure of the result against Croatia, we should be team but it will be a hard game. Brazil should have beaten Belgium and we all know what happened there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew it. Score a goal and sit back, we should have had a few shots in the back of the net. It's been amazing seeing us get this far though, as we can only score from the spot or set pieces. If we had won, France would have destroyed us.

Comment

Working...
                    X