Whatís every one been up too lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatís every one been up too lately?

As the title says....what have you all been up too?

iíve been busy painting predator suits for people and doing some design work for friends. Iíve got some work weathing peopleís costumes for events.
    The usual gaming but really want something new to play but the next release for me is Spider-Man.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Waiting for my daughter to get over her chicken pox so we can go out running again.

I also spend a bit of time doing cross stitching, I'm currently working on a Lion King cross stitch but I have finished a butterfly one I did before it.

Butterfly
    ncpSrUjl.jpg

The Lion King WIP
    TgpWMqNl.jpg

Comment

Deaddoll I have to say I love that Predator stuff your doing fella, and Spacedeck i'm loving what your doing there mate. Good to see that someone is keeping up with old skills.

As for me, just build a log cabin and all that goes with making it a house in the garden, working so many nights and so on..

Comment

Cheers. Love doing the pred stuff. Want to get another head so I can do a more green/yellow looking one.
        nice work spacedeck.

Comment

Doing wedding stuff getting married 2weeks Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NIM8O Congratulations, been with my girlfriend 8 years and still not married.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacedeck
              NIM8O Congratulations, been with my girlfriend 8 years and still not married.
              Iíve been with my missus 18yrs and got 4 kids and now we decided to get married lol

Comment

Congrats fella. Hope the big day goes well.

Comment

I had the urge recently to get myself another pintable. One that dont work so I can fix it.
                  However, being the impatient sort, and being as how all the ones I saw were not super cheap I have instead decided to make a "Virtual" pintable. Got around 60 tables working so far.
                  It essentially just a PC with a couple of monitors ATM but thought I would get stuff running on it before I ponder options for the cabinet etc.

Comment

Sweating, showering, sweating, showering, etc.

The POXY Clan Forums
                    http://poxy.freeforums.net/
                    The POXY Mixer Team Streaming Channel
                    https://mixer.com/team/poxy

Comment

I finished this last night. Taken me a little over 3 months to complete.

Comment

Awesome work

Comment

DEADDOLL666 loving the work dude, I enjoyed making my last Halloween costume can be seen here - https://instagram.com/p/Ba1aF8tjYtU/ can I ask what are you using to make these costumes..? I made the mask believe it or not with bathroom silicone and sack material, I really enjoyed it but looking for a new challenge this Halloween!

Comment

Working...
                          X