Mvg goty 2018.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mvg goty 2018.

Ok so the end of the year is drawing in fast, 2018 has seen a few classic games released and a few AAA titles.

Tell us your GOTY and lets see if we can agree on an overall winner for 2018.

So heres mine, I guess this is a simple one for me at least, I can't see pas Red Dead Redemption 2, the game is just a joy to play, yes there is niggles but overall I think it is the best game of 2018 when I weight it all up.

Comment

I havent played RDR - I thought the first was mediocre at best (but then - I thought GTA V was well overrated. Fun for sure but not amaaaaazin).
      I'm having a lot fun with JC4 currently - but its got the odd nasty bug that spoils it. Enough to make me think twice before making it a GOTY.
      FH4 is fun - but I don't know if its just because i've played so much forza already (right the way back to the first on the original 180 including the horizons) ive stopped playing again.
      I dont Fallout 76 is nearly as bad as everyone is making out. "Oh but there are no NPC". Well there are things to shoot at.. Theres no model of a person to give me missions.. but there are terminals that are doing the same thing so I can cope with that. and I can do what I did in the other games - wander the wasteland and go here, get a thing and take it there..
      Mind I got it for £22 - and I wouldnt call it GOTY either...

Can I vote for "None of the above"

Comment

Had a bit of a bad year for playing games this year.

Not got into RDR2 and Spider-Man yet only playing a short bit even though they both look like excellent games.

FH4 is as good as always and would say my top game of the year but not necessarily GOTY.

Completed Rise of the Tomb Raider which I really enjoyed but again did nothing new.

Also completed (which amazed me) Dark Souls Remastered but as it is a remaster canít have that.

Donít think I have one this year not even tried many Indy games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the game I've had the most fun with is PUBG. Even if it's just 30 mins of hiding behind a tree, before someone snipes me. It's too late but I reckon super smash bros on Switch, and BFV could be up there as well.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

For me it has to be Mothergunship

Forza Horizon 4 was good, but, being a endless social game didnít really do it for me
            “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Some great choices, I guess, I have Fallout 76 for xmas, the price on that certainly bottomed out fast.

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
                Some great choices, I guess, I have Fallout 76 for xmas, the price on that certainly bottomed out fast.
                from what i've watched of it, you might want to keep the receipt...
                “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Ive probably put around 30+ hours into fallout 76 now.

Biggest gripe is it just doesnt seem to want to give me ammo. And its deffo not the only game guilty of that.

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                    Ive probably put around 30+ hours into fallout 76 now.

Biggest gripe is it just doesnt seem to want to give me ammo. And its deffo not the only game guilty of that.
                    i heard thats the same in Far Cry 5
                    “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Sky force anniversary 2 and dirt rally are my most played games this year.

dont think either are this years games, dirt rally certainly isnít.

another older game I have started which is surprisingly really good is Doom, love it.

I also had a go at sea of thieves again the other day which appears to have improved a lot

Also enjoying all 3 modes of black ops 4 and red dead 2 but Iím yet to put any serious time in to either.

Comment

PUBG for me. I've recently bought RDR2 but can't put PUBG down long enough to play it

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X