What you been up to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you been up to?

So, life has thrown me a huge curve ball, most know of my personal situation, this I won't bore you with even more, what I have been up to is learning to make a game with a program called AGD, its a Spectrum 128k game, yes I know thats well old lol, its fun to have my whacko ideas in a game though, its very slow going but I will update you all as I go, on top of that my job had a completely new conditions set to it, so work has been pretty intense, but funnily enough I am enjoying it more because of the changes. At home, more DIY, that never seems to end, actually I should be doing more of it rather than creating this thread lol. I am supposed to be wallpapering a feature wall for my Son but sod it, I will enjoy a day of chilling as working tonight anyway. Other than that my kids have grown up, daughter 19 and Son's 17 & 13 now, yep some will be shocked to read that, time flys, as you may expect I am dad taxi these days too lol.

Anyway, would be good to catch up with you all, yes I know there are other sites and facebook but hey this was the original playground,

Hey good to see posting again

ive been busy with the predator stuff. I make the heads now and paint them for people to buy. Also been busy airbrushing various costume stuff for people and got to work on a $4000 90ís Teenage mutant ninja turtle movie suit that was both awesome and scary to work on knowing the cost.
    Game wise I play a lot of Dayz lately and blackout mode on blops on PS4.
    brought anthem,division 2 on X1 but hardly touched them due to been busy or no one playing them as they are pretty boring on your own.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Well letís walk before we run but ultimately Iíd like to get online again.

Your masks and stuff are awesome bud. Are you selling them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah sold a couple of test ones so far. Just takes time to make them. So just taking my time with learning how to make them properly to make sure itís a good quality mask

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Hello all

well ive not been gaming much but i do still get online now and then, all ive been doing recently is, going work then straight to the gym when i finish, going home having something to eat then going bed then repeating that the next day, these past few weekends tho im been sorting out my garden getting ready for summer, anyway if anyone is around when i come online feel free to send over a game invite ill more than happy join in

Comment

Hello Stu. Been doing some gardening too. Just seems never ending when you have a couple of good days and a couple of rainy days then the grass is ridiculously long again lol.

Comment

Yooooooo!!!

Big changes indeed..!
              not gaming as much as I used to, or at least not much online anyway, kiddies growing up, DJ'ing going well, working away.. not much else for it!!
              do miss the bant though, still see some of the guys online, playing stuff I don't have.. !

Playstation Forum Moderator

Comment

I know the feeling mate. Good to hear the dj work is going well.

Comment

for me not much has changed since i last posted on here, apart from saving up for a new bike which i hopefully will be getting around the end of this month to coincide with my birthday.
                  oh and i'm going to see some rallycross this bank holiday monday with family, which i haven't done for years and i'll hopefully be getting loads of photos from it. so looking forward to it and if theres some 'Group B' cars there i'll be like a little kid again :-)
                  “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Working...
                  X