Line of Duty season 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line of Duty season 5

Just wondering if any anyone here has started watching the latest season of Line of Duty? And, if so what do they think of it?

For me it's one of my favourite BBC shows and i am always looking forward to another episode each week

Will we finally find out who 'H' is this season I wonder?
    “The thinker knows...”

Itís a bloody awesome TV show. Like you itís easily one of my favs and highly recommended for anyone.

Hope H does not end up being the one who it could be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The guys are work are constantly going on about this. I tried to get into it with my wife watching season one on Netflix but she wasnít a big fan so we didnít get any further

Comment

Originally posted by SwearingAxis View Post
        The guys are work are constantly going on about this. I tried to get into it with my wife watching season one on Netflix but she wasnít a big fan so we didnít get any further

do you video game with your wife as well? if you don't, use a hour of that time to watch Line of Duty. you will not be disappointed
        “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
          Itís a bloody awesome TV show. Like you itís easily one of my favs and highly recommended for anyone.

Hope H does not end up being the one who it could be.

did you make the same connection i did with the slightly blurred-out laptop a few scenes after we see the bad guys chatting to 'H' on a laptop with a similar chat program
          “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Working...
          X