This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Celebrate

We have a time to vent thread but I thought it is worth having one for the good things that come our way.

So post here anything that has made your day that bit better, whether it is BIG or small
    sigpic

Call me Chris or Doc

I have just found out I have passed my final lot of exams before becoming a Consultant so I am well chuffed.

The 3 day exam was not one I was looking forward to resitting.
    sigpic

Call me Chris or Doc

Comment

Well done and congratulations!

I've just realised it's Friday and I'm finishing at 3:30 AND I'm going out for a few drinks tomorrow night with the missus for the first time since our daughter was born. A good weekend lined up I think

The small things make me happy.

Comment

Congrats Chris, never doubted you for a second..

Comment

Congratulations.

My lunchtime was made very good by agreeing a deal to sell our house! Only on the market 2 days

Comment

Im just glad i finally get a weekend off work.....so the fact I've just finished its made my day

Comment

Well done chris mate ,good one
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. LOL

Comment

Congrats Chris. My day was made slightly better coming home to find the kittens lying in the dog basket and the dog looking desperately at the basket wondering why they were there.

Comment

Well done Doc that is great news. You can now focus your attentions on the more important things in life. No, not family and friends but Spec Ops!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Chris, post: 107704
                    I have just found out I have passed my final lot of exams before becoming a Consultant so I am well chuffed.

The 3 day exam was not one I was looking forward to resitting.
                    Well done mate you deserve it

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Well done Chris lad
                      My good news today was an insurance cheque was not lost in the post after all. Just sat on some morons desk.
                      Happy days

Comment

My good news is I'm finally in my new house , just a few years of decoratin and I'll be able to have a break

Comment

Good news Frog!

Comment

Congrats

Hope it becomes a lovely home.
                            sigpic

Call me Chris or Doc

Comment

Cheers chaps - nice for you two too - hopefully be puttin pics up of my cinema project after Xmas

Comment

Working...
                              X