Homefront The Revolution XO 17.95

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homefront The Revolution XO 17.95

Game Collection flash deal here although still finding it hard to recommend at that price.

I tried this the other day. It seemed like twas going to be fun.. then less 15 mins play time I found the first bug. Had to go back to a checkpoint. After the 3rd one of these it went back to the rental place

Only bug I specifically remember is a NPC saying 'come over here'. Even when standing nose to nose with them they repeated...'over here'

Shabby

Maybe it will get fixed in a patch....

Comment

17.95... and still 20 quid too expensive
      XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

they've just released a patch to finally stop all the frame-rate issues so i think i might give this a go sometime

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
          they've just released a patch to finally stop all the frame-rate issues so i think i might give this a go sometime
          I would still steer well clear unless you can pick it up for under a tenner max mate, it really is a big steaming pile of poo sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
            I would still steer well clear unless you can pick it up for under a tenner max mate, it really is a big steaming pile of poo sadly.
            i'll take that advice thanks. did you like the first game?

Comment

Yeah I really enjoyed the first one, rough round the edges but solid, the new one is just a shambles, some great ideas in there and like the story and setting its just the gameplay is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just got this for 6 had a quick go yesterday; even playing on normal i realise i need to be a little bit more stealthy as i'm getting annihilated! seems like a Far Cry game based in a city.
                i need to get more into it i think as the combat seems solid, but, the missions are all over the place structurally and i'm constantly being told theres stuff to do while on my way to a mission. perhaps this all will die down after a little while because at the moment i feel completely lost.

the latest patch [1.11] seems to of solved all the crappy framerate troubles and stuff, although in my first mission where i had to meet someone on a roof top the story didn't engage when i got there so i spent ten minutes thinking i was doing something wrong before i reluctantly restarted the checkpoint. not the best experience after waiting quite awhile through story cutscenes

Comment

i hope everyone who got this has played TimeSplitters 2 HD which is a easter egg in the game?

Comment

Working...
                  X