What to watch next

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
    I feel much better now, that was quite therapeutic....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it's only us that's keeping the site going 😉

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I'm not convinced the oldgamerz are quite ready for my style of stress relief chat just yet. I may have to test the water shortly, which will result in me getting banned no doubt. You can say anything on here as that zappy character has no moral code, which is a good thing obviously.....

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
        Yeah I'm not convinced the oldgamerz are quite ready for my style of stress relief chat just yet. I may have to test the water shortly, which will result in me getting banned no doubt. You can say anything on here as that zappy character has no moral code, which is a good thing obviously.....

Zippy to busy with those old skool games. He's never off his Jet Set Willy !

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
          it gets better! i'm on part 7 i think

who would of thought the little girl in 'Ghost Ship' would end up doing this
          Is that the one where loads of people get chopped in half at the beginning or am i thinking of something else?
          Was it me or was the ending of episode 1 a tribute to clockwork orange, felt very much like the korova and i swear those fellas were droogs? I know Fuller recreated the red bathroom from shining in the hannibal pilot so guessing this could be another kubric reference Just hope they dont cancel the show after a few seasons like they do with all the decent shows!

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
            Is that the one where loads of people get chopped in half at the beginning or am i thinking of something else?
            Was it me or was the ending of episode 1 a tribute to clockwork orange, felt very much like the korova and i swear those fellas were droogs? I know Fuller recreated the red bathroom from shining in the hannibal pilot so guessing this could be another kubric reference Just hope they dont cancel the show after a few seasons like they do with all the decent shows!
            yeap your correct about Ghost Ship

season 2 has been confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
              I think it's only us that's keeping the site going 😉

There are those who creep behind the scenes..
              Like me..

As for your wipeout trash talk.. bring it on [emoji12]

LMAO!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Playstation Forum Moderator

Comment

If ya haven't seen it lads, 'Get Out' is a crackin show

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Playstation Forum Moderator

Comment

Series 4 of People Just Do Nothing has just started, think its the best british sitcom since phoneshop.

Comment

New series of the exorcist starts weds on Syfy , really enjoyed the first so hopefully will be more of the same [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                    X