What to watch next

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to watch next

Anyone on here use Netflix? I've just finished watching all 6 Seasons of Lost & I was wondering if anyone here has any ideas to what I could watch next?

What's Heroes & Breaking Bad like? Are they worth watching?

For me I enjoy watching something with a good long story line over a number of seasons, programs like 24, Lost, Prison Break 1 continuous story, any ideas anyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I liked lie to me.

They are each individual but with an underlying story through the season.

Comment

Hanna Montana

Comment

How about watching GLEE

Comment

The first few series of heroes are great and definately worth a watch.

I'm currently watching buddy the vampire slayer again on love film. I also really liked 4400 if that's on Netflix

Comment

Sons of anarchy has the first 4 seasons on netflix and are great imo so i would say watch them. The 5th season is due on uk TV in new year (cant wait)

Comment

Breaking Bad in my opinion is the best tv show of the last few years. Perhaps even better then The Wire.

Comment

Originally posted by xDarkSoul27x, post: 169862
                Sons of anarchy has the first 4 seasons on netflix and are great imo so i would say watch them. The 5th season is due on uk TV in new year (cant wait)
                Already seen season 5,it's epic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by casey, post: 169868
                  Breaking Bad in my opinion is the best tv show of the last few years. Perhaps even better then The Wire.
                  Yup breaking bad is fecking awesome too,one of the best I've seen in years

Comment

Originally posted by casey, post: 169868
                    I'm gonna start watching this

Originally posted by xDarkSoul27x, post: 169862
                    I didn't see this on there I think I'll search for it and watch this too

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

heroes is great t

Comment

Originally posted by MVG taylor018, post: 169840
                        Anyone on here use Netflix? I've just finished watching all 6 Seasons of Lost & I was wondering if anyone here has any ideas to what I could watch next?

What's Heroes & Breaking Bad like? Are they worth watching?

For me I enjoy watching something with a good long story line over a number of seasons, programs like 24, Lost, Prison Break 1 continuous story, any ideas anyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        These are new, but looking very good:

Continuum (SyFy) - http://continuumtheseries.com/
                        Elementary (Sky1) - http://www.cbs.com/shows/elementary
                        Last Resort (Sky1) - http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/last-resort

and if (like me) you're a Sci-Fi fan then you could always watch the film Stargate followed by the series based on this:

Stargate SG1 - 10 series followed by a TV film The Ark of Truth followed by the TV film Stargate Continuum
                        Stargate Atlantis - 5 series

~sky~
                        SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

I do like the Stargate program's but I've seen most of them

I wouldn't mind watching Stargate Universe cos Sky Ine didn't show the final season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Breaking Bad is the best tv around. You'll love it.

Comment

Heroes is definately one to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X