Call to Arms ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to Arms ?

Sitting here playing away on my pc and I notice this notification of a message from 5 days ago from none other than the Zapmiester himself !!!! All about bringing back people and such !!!!

So all in all, hows everyone doing ?

Holly shit. Another nutcase is back lol.

How are you mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
      Holly shit. Another nutcase is back lol.

How are you mate.

Have you developed Tourette's Zapiy?!

Comment

Hey Frodo, nice to see you bud
        SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Hey
          how's things

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Hey guys hope everyone's doing well Damn it's been awhile, great to still see some familiar names round here.

Been busy as of late mainly playing a few games here and there on my PC. Literally just ordered a PS4 Pro which is turning up on Wednesday and potentially looking at the One X after the launch What's everyone upto / playing ?

Comment

I'm just finishing up uncharted lost legacy and a few other games. But just waiting to play destiny 2 next week.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Nice I'll be straight onto Horizon Zero Dawn and Injustice 2 when my console turns up, cannot wait. Still on the fence with Destiny 2 really only because I'm holding out for the PC release lol. Need to catch up and play Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy as well.

Comment

Working...
                X