Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm! Hello?

Well what can I say apart from its been a while since I've posted on here,

Recently my gaming has been shocking, I am hoping to get back into it but we shall see, so whats been happening around here? who's still around? and what games are people playing these days? I have a long list of games Ive got that I need to play, i just seem to be buying games, playing them once then not going back to them, not because I dont like them but because i just don't seem to be able to get into them like i use to. Im hoping that'll change cos i have a bloody Xbox One X here & I paid a lot of bloody money for it, plus my PS4 & PC, so i really need to get back gaming

Same here fella. Just got me an x today in a last ditch attempt to get back in to it.

i seem to rather watch Netflix nowadays as Iím always knackered of an evening.

Comment

Hello again! I'm still here on and off. I haven't got an Xbox X, as no 4k TV. I'm normally on Mondays to Thursday's these days in the evening. Just got a trial of gamepass so will try Sea Of Thieves upon release.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Just loaded up my x and played fifa 18 and it looks cracking. Need to install all the others now. Keen to give forza and the new cod a go.

Comment

I am about mate. Looking to get back at it myself.

How you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Iím still here. Gaming in the day time at the moment or spending most my time building stuff.

currently playing sea of thieves but tonight iíll Be trying out a way out and Nino kuni 2

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Working...
            X