Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while.

Hey, its been awhile :P

Currently playing a few things on the PC and Switch.

Still using the same tags as before on everything: MorbidPorpoise

** Wave **

Comment

Hello mate, got my daughter a Switch for xmas, I am sure I will be allowed a few goes on it for some MP stuff.

Comment

Two switches here - think they are great - Zelda BOTW and Mario are both stunning games.

Also check out Xenoblades both the og and the Torna update both amazing rpg

Comment

Thats cool, yeah really enjoyed Zelda, also got Mario Kart, Smash and Starlink. Am looking forward to getting Xeno in a month or so, does Torna lead straight into 2 or is there a massive jump in time?

Feel free to add me SW-7537-8989-8949. Wish you could still add just by NNID, now its the code, FB/Twitter or people you had added on the 3DS/U.

Comment

Sure will send you an invite bud - Torna is like a new game so can be played totally separate - they have improved the graphics greatly for it as well looks awesome now!

Easily the best rpg on the switch!

Also I have Octopath and that is good.

I have a hacked Switch which is offline only and an online switch for my boy to play - makes sense!
            Last edited by prezzy; 01-01-19, 07:31.

Comment

Oh awesome, will probably grab Torna first then. Tempted by Mario + Rabbids,Kingdom Battles as it is cheap on the store at the moment.

Really like the art style of Octo, is there much to do after the story?

Ah yeah it does, was thinking of doing the same lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MorbidPorpoise View Post
                Oh awesome, will probably grab Torna first then. Tempted by Mario + Rabbids,Kingdom Battles as it is cheap on the store at the moment.

Really like the art style of Octo, is there much to do after the story?

Ah yeah it does, was thinking of doing the same lol.
                Not finished Octo yet got stuck on a boss lol - I need to get back to that,,,

I was surprised by Mario Rabbids - turn-based games like this are not usually for me but this is really good 100 cleared and the Donkey Kong dlc.

Comment

Working...
                X