No announcement yet.

Turn 10 Q&A for our Podcast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i am really pleased he is talking to us and yes seb you have a point but Ian is only the Indian in this, to get real questions answered you need the chiefs lol. Ian is hardly going to answer question he could loose his job for.

Comment

only question I can think of is, is there any features in fh2 and the other crop of racing titles out now and coming in the next few months that he would like to see carried/implemented into fm6 and also whens he going to finally join us for a forza friday (we've only been waiting since egx 2013)lol

If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

Comment

I've got a few more for you-

Is there likely to be anymore content added to Horizon 2 other than car DLC? Like adding more bucket list challenges/bonus boards etc?

Were the track DLCs for Forza 5 originally meant to be in the game at launch?

Have Turn 10 ever considered adding historic tracks that no longer exist in real life to the Forza games?
        "You're never a loser until you quit trying" Mike Ditka

Comment

The sharefront seems to be a bit of a flop going off what people are posting on different forums for both tuners and painters alike, are there any plans to revert back to the storefront styles of past forza games.

Do T10 work with wheel manufacters? Obviously micrsoft have the say with the licencing for the XB1 but as a wheel user yourself you must feel microsoft are letting the Forza franchise down in that only 2 wheel manufactures where able to rush a wheel out, I say rush as we know that there has been major hiccups with one of these manufactures.

Have you done any racing prior to T10

Having played both Games what are you missing from past titles which has not been added this time round.

I noticed sometime ago on the .net site a comment by t10 that they would not be dishing out the freebies as much as they have done in the past, now I know yourself have sent codes out to those who have watched you Twitch stream but why that comment and why the lack of free cars/codes being given away?

T10 have said in the past "They listen to the customer/racer by viewing the forums" which forums? because sometimes it seems its the opposite, I've seen yourself posting in peoples threads at some sites but your a minority are peoples queries/cries for help with some major issues with the game being read/understood/looked into and dealt with.
          HandheldBee9
          Twitch Twitter Youtube

Comment

Can someone change Bees avatar..

Comment

lol...

Comment

Don't get me wrong from someone who was a bit of a die hard Forza Motorer I'm loving the new look Horizon 2, adding tuning was and is a big plus and does make a difference, I would like to see obvioussly the old style storefront returns, the credits earned from your drivatar are a joke, the private sessions should be a bit more flexible with race lenghts being adjustable and even the ability to string some tracks togeether to make a larger course would be a good addition.
                As for FM5 I prefer to say nothing due to lack of positive things to comment on.
                HandheldBee9
                Twitch Twitter Youtube

Comment

Question

Why is there tuning at all in FH2?

The FH series is supposed to be a more arcade style, introducing detailed tuning modes puts a lot of users off what was an accessible series.

Comment

Senafoxx asked "how much expansion is there likely to be to Horizon 2.....??
                    HandheldBee9
                    Twitch Twitter Youtube

Comment

Working...
                    X