Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MVG Podcast Episode #4 MVG Interviews Ian Webster from Turn 10.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVG Podcast Episode #4 MVG Interviews Ian Webster from Turn 10.

Ian Webster is the community manager for Turn 10 Studios, the guys behind the Forza games. Merry Xmas and please rate this episode on iTunes.

[MEDIA=audio]http://www.buzzsprout.com/33902/231599-episode-4-mvg-interviews-ian-webster-from-turn-10.mp3[/MEDIA]

get to bed, or Santa wont come

(ill have a wee listen and wait up for him)
    Powered by Nescafe
    Non illigitamus carborundum

Comment

Lol I am now. Nite nite

Comment

Well done again guys.
        And a thank you to Ian for being a sport and chatting.

although im not a big racing fan, i enjoyed this. in a word 'Honest' is the feeling i take away.

and Rownaldos questions answer yep, were all at that oldie slowing down stage, wee buggers lol
        Powered by Nescafe
        Non illigitamus carborundum

Comment

Is there any chance that when a new podcast is made/posted can a link be put on the post for those like me who don't have iTunes installed on their PC who wish to download it and listen to it at a later date.

Comment

I'm sure you can somewhere, there is a website that we use where it's always live so you don't have to download it

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Comment

You're not the only Pedro, I hate Apple with a passion and refuse to have their [S]bloatware[/S] [S]malware[/S] software installed on my PC's.
              SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

You can guys. Checkout the where to get the podcast sticky in this board.

Comment

Linky for you Pedro
                  http://www.buzzsprout.com/33902
                  SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Another enjoyable Podcast guys, learnt a few things. Was good to hear that he actively seeks out community created stuff and opinions both on game and via social media.

Can I ask why my question about the online race options Fuel/tyre wear, Qualifying sessions and proper pit stop options etc wasn't asked?

Also with my racing anorak on I'd like to point out that the Le Mans track without the chicanes is not a historic track its just the almost current track with the chicanes on the Mulsanne taken out, based on what Helios said it seems unlikely we will get any historic tracks in the future which is abit disappointing but not the end of the world as long as they keep adding decent new tracks like they did in Forza 5 with Spa,Bathurst and Long Beach.
                    "You're never a loser until you quit trying" Mike Ditka

Comment

A list of questions had to be passed to him prior to the PC, he then sent it back with the marked ones he could answer and those he either could not or wasn't prepared to answer.
                      He could not talk about any expansion packs, now we obviously know why as a couple of days after the chat Storm Island came out, could be plans are under way!!!!
                      HandheldBee9
                      Twitch Twitter Youtube

Comment

Yeah like HHB9 said, we sent him the questions on the Monday, he got back to us on the Wednesday with what we could ask him and on the Thursday we was doing the interview, I was suppose to tell you he wasn't going to answer the 2 questions you asked but I just forgot, sorry BB,

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok thanks for letting me know, pity as its something that the racing communities really want/need added to the game.
                          "You're never a loser until you quit trying" Mike Ditka

Comment

Originally posted by MVG skyshadow5, post: 243862, member: 18
                            Cheers Clive

Comment

Glad you guys are enjoying this.. and @PIL0T PEDR0 and @MVG skyshadow5 sorry i did not add the link was only able to get on the tapatalk for the last few days.

Comment

Working...
                              X