This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVG on Facebook

is anyone here on facebook? if so we now have a new MVG page, feel free to join our group and invite some of your friends to join in on the fun,

Click Here to view/like our Facebook Page

god , ive been on facebook for a VERY long time , ever since the old MVG 'group' was and is still up on facebook (alough dont think that page has been updated in a stone age lol).
    "Licensed to screw up, Commander. You heard it straight from the ship!"

"Light the Fuuuse! - And ..... RUN LIKE F*ck!"- *BANG* - "Did it work? , Well the F*cker WENT OFF!"

Comment

Originally posted by Frequencey, post: 26790
      god , ive been on facebook for a VERY long time , ever since the old MVG 'group' was and is still up on facebook (alough dont think that page has been updated in a stone age lol).
      thats why this page has been started the old one will soon be gone there is more gonna happen on this one

Comment

yea , least more will be aware of events going on , like throw the CAKE

"Light the Fuuuse! - And ..... RUN LIKE F*ck!"- *BANG* - "Did it work? , Well the F*cker WENT OFF!"

Comment

I think I may have managed to close my account after pressing to many buttons and becoming a "Fan of Cheese" . . . I'll get Mrs C (GBH) on it

Comment

I've joined up!

Comment

nice! I have joined up too.
              The King of BIC
              [U]

Comment

Nice one Taylor.. looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by zapiy, post: 26814
                  Nice one Taylor.. looking good.
                  glad you like it mate

Comment

now its a game of 'who's who' lol - CAKE for the most odd looking picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Frequencey, post: 26825
                      now its a game of 'who's who' lol - CAKE for the most odd looking picture!
                      if u go to the Discussions section put your gamertag in there so we no who you are

Comment

i have joined up and now all the skeletons will be leaving the closet lmao

Comment

Thanks to you all who has joined so far & hurry up to the opnes that havent lol

im after 2 members that use facebook alot who also have a PS3 and/or Wii to look after those parts on mvg as im mainly on the xbox. if any1 is intrested let me no cheers

Comment

I would love to help Bud, but me and computers just don't mix.

I was serious when I said the last time I was on Facebook , by pushing to many buttons I managed to become a fan of cheese and cancel my account. (I tend to panic when the computer ask the "Are you sure" type questions )

Comment

haha @ the avatar gallery , naming people with their avatars and thinking ' what made you make that!?!'

(are they updated though , strange seeing my own one with a left eye!- definetly an old pic - lol since i changed her to have a eye piece - used for hunting CAKES! .... and MEN! )

Comment

Working...
                              X