Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am gobsmacked at the generosity shown by the people on this site.. with MVG, LMZF and RVG i was able to pay 3 months and only needed to put 5 of my own money.. Thank you all.. Humbled.

Comment

Cap in hand yet again chaps. Had another invoice in for 4 months billing so any help is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is a subscription the only way to do this now ? I cant see a donate button anywhere and http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk/index.php?donations/ dont seem to work !

Comment

gonna be the same as last time for me mate, need to wait till after the 15th, I cant afford to breath for the next week.

you cool waiting?
          Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
            Cap in hand yet again chaps. Had another invoice in for 4 months billing so any help is much appreciated.
            Donation sent bud.
            SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

is there not a way to set up a monthly rolling sub like say 3 a month. i know this on done on the thedibb.co.uk and alot of people sign up to it.

Comment

Thanks guys. Homer I will look at that issue, pyab thanks fella and you can do are anytime pal. Thanks Clive and Stu I'll look into that also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X