This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVG's Discord Channel for online chat

We have created a Mature Video Gamer Discord Channel for voice chatting online, we have different chat rooms set up for all consoles, Download it now on your PC & you can you this on any Mobile phone or Tablet device, just download the Discord app from your App Store.

So feel free to join our group, just search mature video gamer. co.uk or add me as a friend on there TITAN TAYL0R#1382 and ill invite you in,

Click Here for the Link to our Channel
    Last edited by TITAN TAYL0R; 04-11-16, 12:32.

Originally posted by TITAN TAYL0R View Post
    We have created a Mature Video Gamer Discord Channel for voice chatting online, we have different chat rooms set up for all consoles, & you can you this on any Mobile phone or Tablet device, just download the Discord app from your App Store.

So feel free to join our group, just search mature video gamer. co.uk or add me as a friend on there TITAN TAYL0R#1382 and ill invite you in,
    I don't own a smartphone or I would but does that mean there are another 1381 (presumably inferior) Titan Taylors out there?

bonus of being named after a pube, I am the only one lol
    Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pyab View Post
      I don't own a smartphone or I would but does that mean there are another 1381 (presumably inferior) Titan Taylors out there?

bonus of being named after a pube, I am the only one lol
      lol, i think its just an id number, you can also download it on your PC, not sure if you can do it via the Xbox as i haven't tried it

Comment

lol, i think its just an id number, you can also download it on your PC, not sure if you can do it via the Xbox as i haven't tried it
        and its like whatsapp but with words?
        Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pyab View Post
          and its like whatsapp but with words?
          the best way to describe it, its like Skype but better

Comment

just signed up, ill be chatting in text not sound though, could be good, I'm UltraViolet #8071

“The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
              just signed up, ill be chatting in text not sound though, could be good, I'm UltraViolet #8071

Ive just added you as a friend

Comment

Added UV (need to remove the space from that)

The MVG channel link dont seem to work

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                  Added UV (need to remove the space from that)

The MVG channel link dont seem to work
                  It lloks like the best way to get people in, is to add me then ill send you an invite

Comment

Invite sent pal.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

well, just gone to log back in and no luck, seems my first attempt has vanished as the login email i used is not on there, i was on my tablet first time so i could of easily mis-typed it

friend request sent [again]

ultraviolet#1667
                      “The thinker knows...”

Comment

We have created a Mature Video Gamer Discord Channel for voice chatting online, we have different chat rooms set up for all consoles, Download it now on your PC & you can you this on any Mobile phone or Tablet device, just download the Discord app from your App Store.

Click Here for the Link to our Channel
                        Sent you a friend request Stu, my ID is skyshadow5#2836
                        SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

I've added everyone to the page, just double check you in please guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well you didn't add me bint?! And I thought your love was consensual. Prick tease!!!!

Comment

I really must stop drinking.....

Comment

Working...
                              X