Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauging interest in the return of Forza Friday's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging interest in the return of Forza Friday's?

Following on from the Regular Weekly Game Nights thread. I would like to recommend we resurrect the Forza Friday game night that was the bread and butter of MVG game nights..

I would propose we focus on Forza 6 and run a couple of laid back race comps and so on.. We can mix in for Horizon 3 here and there.

So firstly a show of hands please.

I would like to start this on Friday's around 20:00 until 23:00, this is open to change but lets see who would be up for this firstly.

regards

Jamie

Im all in but cant be on until after 9 so will likely join a few races in

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

9pm was always the fav start time so could start then anyway, perhaps the 8-9 is fun games whilst we wait for all those to turn up.

Comment

Hell yes I'm up for a bit of Forza Friday fun, and I was viewing some old photos of MVG Forza races and found the Mitsubishi versus Subaru comp we did. Also found the Ford Transit van comp; so much fun they were.
        SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Im up for that whenever i can, usually on earlier due to working early saturdays sometimes. Will post this up on the xbox club page too.

Comment

Puka, thats a start..

Come on lads and lasses.

Comment

Originally posted by skyshadow5 View Post
              Hell yes I'm up for a bit of Forza Friday fun, and I was viewing some old photos of MVG Forza races and found the Mitsubishi versus Subaru comp we did. Also found the Ford Transit van comp; so much fun they were.
              Just found these on YouTube, when MVG co-founded the Forza Universe site. There's a number of existing & returning members who raced in these too:

Forza 4 | Subaru vs Mitsubishi Challenge Cup | Round 1 | Lobby 2 | Catalunya National

Forza 4 | Subaru vs Mitsubishi Challenge Cup | Round 2 | Lobby 2 | Catalunya National

Forza 4 | Subaru vs Mitsubishi Challenge Cup | Round 3 | Lobby 2 | Catalunya Grand Prix

Forza 4 | Subaru vs Mitsubishi Challenge Cup | Round 4 | Lobby 2 | Road Atlanta Club

Forza 4 | Subaru vs Mitsubishi Challenge Cup | Round 5 | Lobby 2 | Road Atlanta Club

Forza 4 | Subaru vs Mitsubishi Challenge Cup | Round 6 | Lobby 2 | Road Atlanta Full

Enjoy

Comment

Reckon I will be up for a spot of this

Comment

Love those vids, good times pal..

Looks like we could have a few peeps up for this.

Comment

I have horizon 3 and may well pick up forza 6 again shortly.

Can't commit to regular Fridays but will definitely pop on as and when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the best idea at first would be to pick a decent car in stock form, have no upgrades & no tuning so we are all on the same level, and just pick some random tracks to run 4 to 6 laps on each, like we used to. Random grid order, no car damage and should give us a variety of winners hopefully.
                      If it is successful we could move on to something like the Mitsubishi v Subaru featured above at some point.

Comment

Scrap my previous message I will try and join in on horizon 3 nights only.

Just played a bit of forza 5 earlier and I just don't get on with the game. Used to really like forza 3 but I much prefer the arcade racers nowadays. Would play one of the F1 games if that option came up in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FWIW I didnt like FM5 either. Played a lot of 6 but 5 just didnt do it for me - not sure why, something felt different to me..

Comment

Sounds good Clive. keep things simple is always a good start.

Comment

depending on work i would definitely be up for this as i miss these nights and i cant guarantee i wont start driving the wrong way around the track again if i fall so far behind again

Comment

Working...
                              X