MVG Meet 2018.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVG Meet 2018.

Ok so recent events in my life has made it hard to get online as much as i want (loads of night shifts) and that stopped me from attending Eurogamer this year also.

I want to plan a meet for next year, it can be a one off event for the day where we hook up, go on a pub crawl & food but I'm thinking we meet at EGX Birmingham.

So can i get a show of hands please.

I've missed catching up with the friends i have made on here and i would like to make a few more if possible so this is open to everyone.

Let me know what you decide to do, if I can afford it Iíll come but as your aware Iím off to Gamescom next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will pal. Good lad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I might go to EGX next year mate, but it solely relys on whether I can afford it at the time

Comment

im up for it as doubt i will be doing anything else now

Comment

I’ll be up for a meet up but will know closer the time due to travel etc but sounds good.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

I am up for it Zapiy.

Did not go this year as I was fuming with the shambles that was EGX 2016 but I did miss not going this year.

Starting to enjoy gaming again thanks to Destiny 2.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

you know what, if I know a bit in advance to get time off work and book flights ( or just drive it) I would love to meet up with some of you fellow old farts ive been kicking about with for years and finaly put a pint and a face to a name!