Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email update thread.

Chat about that email here.

I think maybe give it a week or two to see if anyone responds and / or offers help. Speaking about myself I've always been a bit of a lurker! These days I mostly play single player / coop games.
    Depending on the game and time I will try to join if there is interest. Maybe a separate thread to gauge interest in what games people want to play.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Most if not all will be co-op games, people will be free to join and we will see how it goes mate.

Comment

Ello Zapiy. Long long long time no see. Sorry to hear your wife isnt well. I would love to help but i have joined the PC master race and no longer use consoles other than my ps3 as a blu-ray player. I still visit the site on occasion and will continue to do so. If my situation changes and I can start offering more I'll let you know

Comment

Let me know when your on mate and what game and iíll See if Iíve got it and free for a few hours

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Nice one guys.

Hope all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What happened to the other forums sections? You stripping down to the basics? I thought the PC section was alright.

I can't game with anyone, daughter requires my attention pretty much every time I try to do anything for myself. So end up sticking to SP games I can simply just pause. I still plan on sticking around though, I don't visit many forums and would be sad to see this place go.

Not sure what's happening with your personnel life but I hope things start looking up for you mate.

Comment

I stripped it down and merged all the off topic stuff in to one board, all the gaming stuff thats not xbox or playstation into a single board..

Simply to streamline the site, back to basics.

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
                  I stripped it down and merged all the off topic stuff in to one board, all the gaming stuff thats not xbox or playstation into a single board..

Simply to streamline the site, back to basics.
                  I think that's a good idea. When the forum doesn't have the traffic, it just sends everyone going in multiple directions when we had so many boards.

Look forward to seeing how things pan out in the future.

Comment

Gah. See I read the first email.. And wandered off to look at the other site mentioned.. Subscribed and spoke a few threads etc.

Course I didnt actually reply to the first email or post or anything.. I feel kinda guilty not having done so having read the latest update email now

Comment

hi mate sorry to hear about things at home, best wishes to you and your family. Ive not been round much due to losing interest in gaming and mental health crap but getting back into the swing of things now so should be around more regularly if you need any help.

Comment

Fuck me, nothing like a bit of potential website mutiny to get everyoneís arse in gear. Good show everyone.

sorry to hear about you having a shit time mr Z.

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses
                          Fuck me, nothing like a bit of potential website mutiny to get everyone�s arse in gear. Good show everyone.

sorry to hear about you having a shit time mr Z.
                          You traitor. You should be ashamed

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.....

Comment

In fact Iíll just take the horse. Iíll have him back to you by Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                              X