Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down but never out.

Hey all,

I am here and considering streamlining MVG and changing a lot to make the site as basic as it needs to be.

Anyway hope you are all well, been a shit 12 months for me, I understand mental health more than ever now, not sure I am fully over it or if you ever do, what I do know is i'd like some occasional game nights with you lot again.

Hello matey,

Gaming these days are very short for me, Ive hardly been on my gaming machines, so much has happened in 18 months here Ive just not had the time to get ob them, however I would love to get back into things, we just need the members back like it was years ago

Comment

Just donít get the time to game these days due to work commitments.

was enjoying Battlefield 5 but can only really game on Friday nights but due to Brexit and every automotive client wanting their parts before the 29th I have been working Friday nights every week for months now.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Good to see you both still around, how are things?

Comment

Chaps, the members arenít coming back.

I said it before and Iíll say it again. Come over to the oldgamerz site.

There are now four or five of us over there and they could do with the members.

Saying that they are far more active and have Regular games nights.

The best way for these sites to survive is to merge when numbers are low. And the beauty for zappy is that he doesnít have to worry about running the bloody thing. So he can come and go as he pleases without any guilt.

Trust me, itís better to be part of something, than part of nothing.

See you over there.

Comment

It seems like theres more going on there.. That said ive only really had one game with the folks over there..

Im not saying theres not more happening.. but im not convinced its a busy as it appears. (unless you play WoT a lot )

In any case - I can check both places out.. And im easy with whatever. Currently playing on my PC a fair bit (and actually playing a lot of retro stuff.. theres a facebook page that has weekly comps on lots old platforms which im enjoying a lot.. Yeah I know theres the RVG site too. I visit there from time to time )

Comment

Know what you are saying which is why Iím suggesting people going over. The activity goes in fits and starts and there seems to be a regular flow of new people.

personally Iím not that active on it but it just seems like a sensible suggestion for the remaining people on here still wanting a forum, as they at least know there will be a number of recognisable people on the site.

Comment

work commitments have been a problem for me as well as i work nights now so most arent around when i am but im always upfor some game nights if i can make them
                Last edited by MVG Studen1215; 04-04-19, 18:22.

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
                  Chaps, the members arenít coming back.

I said it before and Iíll say it again. Come over to the oldgamerz site.

There are now four or five of us over there and they could do with the members.

Saying that they are far more active and have Regular games nights.

The best way for these sites to survive is to merge when numbers are low. And the beauty for zappy is that he doesnít have to worry about running the bloody thing. So he can come and go as he pleases without any guilt.

Trust me, itís better to be part of something, than part of nothing.

See you over there.
                  I disagree, I know if I put my mind and heart into it there MVG would flourish again, many of those on OLDg would return to. Members however are free to go there but I suspect its not always as rosey as it may otherwise appear.

Comment

Hope youíre right fella

Comment

Better mate.

Just finding my feet again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey
                        I canít be arsed with other forums. MVG or nothing for me lol.
                        i get a couple hours in the day and couple hours in the evening game wise. But still miss gaming with you all.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Good lad.

More on this soon.

Hope your well bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My browser lets me have more than one bookmark

Comment

Amen to bookmarks brother!

Comment

Working...