No announcement yet.

Down but never out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be good to get some of the game nights we had on this community I mainly play on the weekend now have a few games mainly a Xbox player but do also have a PS4

Comment

Hello everybody! I thought the site had folded as it disappeared from Tapatalk. Also I've emailed as I've forgotten my password to no avail! I'm reasonably active on Oldg but happy to straddle both as it were, so to speak. I'm currently playing The Division 2 mainly, but just got the Borderlands remaster. I've fond memories of playing that in co-op. BlackstarMC1 on Xbox if anyone has forgotten

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

On me and I can sort your account out but you managed to post here or do you mean for web access?

Welcome back btw bud. How have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
          Hey all,

I am here and considering streamlining MVG and changing a lot to make the site as basic as it needs to be.

Anyway hope you are all well, been a shit 12 months for me, I understand mental health more than ever now, not sure I am fully over it or if you ever do, what I do know is i'd like some occasional game nights with you lot again.
          i had a bout mental health problems a little while back and didn't tell anyone and i wish i did now, looking back at it.

stay focused and busy :-)
          “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post

i had a bout mental health problems a little while back and didn't tell anyone and i wish i did now, looking back at it.

stay focused and busy :-)
            Yea, I had a few problems too, between work/wife/house.
            Put me on my arse for 3 months..!

Thankfully I've had decent support to come out the other side.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Playstation Forum Moderator

Comment

I wish my wifeís family would support her more. I know one thing, I donít feel the same towards them anymore. I know itís hard on them but they just sit on the edge looking in. They should be doing more for her and that in turn helps me but alas, that donít happen and therefore I go the extra mile to make sure she feels better about herself.

Going through my mental health issues helped me know how I can help her and it seems to work.

Maybe the best thing to ever happen to me. It gave me the tools needed to be a support.

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
                I wish my wife�s family would support her more. I know one thing, I don�t feel the same towards them anymore. I know it�s hard on them but they just sit on the edge looking in. They should be doing more for her and that in turn helps me but alas, that don�t happen and therefore I go the extra mile to make sure she feels better about herself.

Going through my mental health issues helped me know how I can help her and it seems to work.

Maybe the best thing to ever happen to me. It gave me the tools needed to be a support.

100%. think if you have been there it's easy to understand how it feels and how to help someone who may have bad experience. It's awful though sometimes to see people standing by thinking that 'it's not really their problem' and letting others deal with the situation.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Playstation Forum Moderator

Comment

Yes I get itís hard for some people but being there for someone so the person struggling knows your there is better than thinking no one cares.

Comment

Hi all, I guess my story is similar to many others; life getting in the way of everything.
                    Someone in my immediate family going through mental health issues right now, been in a clinic for over a year now.
                    Since I stopped playing Forza motorsport I pretty much stopped playing all games save for Minecraft with my youngest.
                    Would like to start game evenings again and could make the time if the right game was on.
                    Nice to hear from you all again.
                    SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Hi bud. Sorry to hear about your issues, would be good to catch up online soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X